Chrissy Teigen’s Twitter account is the latest influential social media platform to suffer the petulance of a presidential block, according to a tweet the model posted on Tuesday.
Here are some good tweets Teigen did recently that hurt Mr. President’s feelings.
It’s not really clear what gets the President insecure enough to block someone, seeing as the sheer amount of hate and disapproval tweeted at him daily must make his mentions ungovernable. So far, he’s mostly blocked writers, journalists, actors, and organizers (that we know of), and retweets clearly provoke his ire.
In any case, being blocked from seeing Trump’s tweets is certainly a victory for anyone who loves to read.
This is just gonna be one of those very “political” Dirt Bags. Apologies to everyone who was hoping to discover another, richer dimension of Leonardo DiCaprio’s dating preferences. Politicians are dirt bags too!
Cara Delevingne has an eye for memes.
- Amber Rose weighed in on the Rob and Chyna drama: “I taught Chyna a lot about feminism, and now she’s living it.” [People]
- Celine Dion is single and in a platonic relationship with her backup dancer. [TMZ]
- Kylie Jenner is being sued by a painter (who could probably use the money) for allegedly ripping off the logo for her new tv series from the artist’s original design. [TMZ]
- Gina Rodriguez use to feel guilty about pleasuring herself…but not anymore! [People]
- Kelsey Grammer is opening a brewery called Faith American, which is the name of one of his daughters plus the word “American.” [People]
- Leonardo DiCaprio is executive-producing a tv series adaptation of Tom Wolfe’s novel The Right Stuff. [Variety]
- Director James Gunn loves the metaphysical act of making love to a raccoon. [Vulture]