Baby Boom star Diane Keaton was on Jimmy Kimmel Live! this week to talk about her recent AFI tribute, which was attended by plenty of famous people Keaton is familiar with, but few she feels comfortable calling her friends. “I don’t really have any friends,” she told Kimmel. “Not one.”
When going through the names of celebrities who attended her tribute, Keaton was able to identify two real friends among them (Martin Short and Steve Martin), but the rest? Nope! Not friends. Not even Meryl Streep, who showed up to the even dressed like Keaton and gave a speech in her honor. Said Keaton:
“I love her, but I don’t see her very often. She doesn’t call. But I love her!”
Co-stars? Also not friends! “They’ve [just] worked with me.”
Other non-friends who attended the ceremony included Sarah Silverman and Reese Witherspoon, of whom Keaton said:
“You know, I met Reese when she was 14 and I directed her in a TV movie...No, not a friend.”
All I’m going to say is this: imagine having Diane Keaton’s phone number in your contact list and not calling it at least once a week.
Below are some things I learned from a Complex profile of Bella Thorne. By “Complex” I mean the publication Complex not the adjective “complex,” because—lemme tell you—Thorne does not appear to be that.
- Bella Thorne lives in a rave-themed house with her sister and her sister’s boyfriend.
- Bella Thorne throws a lot of house parties, and famous people are always DMing her for invites. That’s how she met Scott Disick actually! “He came to a house party of mine [with French Montana], and I was like ‘hi’.”
- That photo of Disick grabbing her boob in Cannes was really a photo of him pulling up her top to cover her nipple.
- Bella Thorne describes her ex-boyfriend Gregg in the kind of way that makes me want to silently sip a nice mug of tea while darting my eyes from left to right for a while. “He has such great intentions. This guy is in-fucking-credibly nice and obviously ridiculously good looking and funny and charming.”
- She would literally marry Quentin Tarantino: “I would marry you. I literally would marry Quentin Tarantino. Like I love you, dude.”
- How she hopes to be at 30: “I hope when I’m 30 I’m not bent up about the media. That’d be such an unhappy life to live: You’re gonna be 30 and worry about what people are saying online.”
- Surprise! Things are still wildly uncivil between Brandi Glanville and Eddie Cibrian. [Celebitchy]
- Tinashe claims her comments about “colorism” in the music industry were taken out of context. [ONTD]
- I don’t need to hear any of this, Colton! Stop talking! [TMZ]
- Azealia Banks has lived up to her album title. [Page Six]
- Chloë Sevigny is a perfect celebrity. [Page Six]