- More bad news for Demi Lovato: A source who worked on her summer tour says the Disney star was, "no stranger to filming her sexual exploits," and a sex tape is expected to be released soon.
- Supposedly at least one sex tape was produced in August, and if it was after her 18th birthday on the 20th, it could wind up with a porn distributor. The source claims Demi would, "always kick people off the bus so she could bring random dudes on board and get nasty with them," adding, "It was truly sad to watch. She tried to act more adult by using foul language and showing her friends how rebellious she was, but she was so rude, everyone just made fun of her." [X17]
- Ronnie Ortiz of Jersey Shore was indicted today on an assault charge related to a fight from season one. If found guilty, he could be sentenced to five years in prison. [TMZ]
- Angelina Jolie's holiday will be more fun than yours: "We're going to travel with the kids and go to a random part of the world," says Angie. "We're going to travel and have an adventure because that's what we love to do." [Us]
- Anne Hathaway crashed the Winter Concert at New York's P.S. 22 to invite the kids to perform at the Oscars. Best school concert ever! [Radar]
- Shelley Malil, who you don't remember from The 40-Year-Old Virgin, has been sentenced to life in prison with possible parole for stabbing his ex-girlfriend more than 20 times. [Yahoo]
- Denise Richards eventually admitted to Bravo's Andy Cohen that she's dating Nikki Sixx, but first she acted coy, like we're all dying to know. [Us]
- This photo of Kevin Federline, picking out a Christmas tree with his kids and girlfriend Victoria Prince is so cute we're left snark-less. [Perez]
- This headline was written by Debbie Downer: "Diana's legacy to burden Kate Middleton" [AP]
- Lo Bosworth and Scott Hochstadt have split. [Us]
- You can judge for yourself, but this blind item strongly suggests Blake Lively and Ben Affleck had an affair while making The Town. [E!]
- In related news, Leighton Meester is adorable. [N.Y. Mag]
- Oh, Lola. I think I love you. Madonna's daughter Lourdes wrote on her blog, "I don't know if any of you saw my hair yet but its mad dark right at the moment. I'm almost sick of it and now I want royal blue hair but not a streak, like my entire head. I'm sure if I get that hair color I'll be sick of it after about two weeks." She adds, "I read this blog aloud to my mother and she is sitting here staring at me with no expression on her face, as if she doesn't approve of it! So now you all know what I have had to put up with for the past 14 years of my life :D" [People]
God, I'm out of it. Demi Lovatwho?