Is Demi Lovato dating gorgeous openly gay intersectional feminist DJ and producer Lauren Abedini? Maybe.
The two were seen holding hands and riding rides at Disney’s California Adventure on Sunday and Lovato even gently rested her hand on Abedini’s backside, a gesture that to many eyes seemed intimate, though the jury’s still out.
Except on Twitter. All of Twitter is convinced the two are dating.
I’m looking forward to the new Luca Guadagnino movie starting Armie Hammer, Call Me By Your Name, so put a lid on it, James Woods. Also, gross.
Also, I’m really enjoying James Woods getting owned so hard. What a rich and fulfilling Dirtbag this has been.
- Ryan Gosling wishes he hadn’t quit taking ballet classes so young and so do I. [Us Weekly]
- Lady Gaga on split from ex-fiancé Taylor Kinney: My threshold for bullshit with men is just—I don’t have one anymore.” [Glamour]
- Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus were caught in the act of being affectionate toward one anther at the US Open. [Page Six]
- Annette Bening will star in Christoph Waltz’s directorial debut Georgetown. [Variety]
- A judge dismissed Martin Scorsese’s production company from a libel lawsuit targeting the director’s 2013 film The Wolf of Wall Street. [THR]