This delightful piece of celebrity gossip is about arguably the most anticipated new TV series of the season, American Crime Story: The People vs. OJ Simpson.
David Schwimmer, who plays the late lawyer Robert Kardashian opposite Selma Blair’s Kris Jenner, was recently interviewed by The Hollywood Reporter about his preparations for the role. He said he spoke to the real Kris Jenner on the phone for “more than two hours,” and during the conversation he learned all kinds of things about his character’s real-life counterpart:
“What was most interesting to me and the hook for the whole character was how much of a man of faith he was. He prayed at every meal and before every big business meeting, and he was an incredibly compassionate and generous guy.”
So that’s nice! But it’s not all Schwimmer revealed during the interview:
“The producers of [Keeping Up With the Kardashians] had asked me if I wanted to walk to the daughters, but I didn’t feel that was necessary,” he tells THR, adding with a laugh: “And they wanted to do it on camera.”
Let’s assume THR means “talk”? Regardless, what a gentle, Ross-like burn.
I’m very into Mariah Carey’s new beachwear.
- Amy Schumer did not meet her boyfriend on Bumble. [Page Six]
- Teresa Giudice was pretty popular in prison, if you know what I mean. [Radar Online]
- (I mean the other convicts thought she was hot.)
- Brandi Glanville cries herself to sleep at night because of LeAnn Rimes I guess? [Page Six]
- Don’t you think LeAnn Rimes specific placement in the cultural landscape is one of the oddest things about modern life?
- Khloe Kardashian has a Lamar Odom update. [Deadline]
Contact the author at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Image via FX.