If David Foster saw Yolanda Foster slowly crawling to her beautiful refrigerator while moaning, “I’m so thiiiiiirsty, I’m so thiiiiiiirsty,” he would step over her, open the fridge, grab a bottle of S.Pellegrino for himself, and leave the room. Why? Because he doesn’t think she’s as sick as she claims.
Reports Us Weekly:
[A source says,] “David and his family think Yolanda just loves the attention of being sick. They believe she’s exaggerating her condition. And they point out that she’s never gotten a legit diagnosis or a second or third opinion.”
“[David] didn’t understand why Yolanda wouldn’t leave the Real Housewives of Beverly Hills if she’s in so much pain and so tired.”
“In so much pain and so tired” sounds like an accurate description of everyone on that show.
Quentin Tarantino thinks Disney is “going out of their way” to “fuck” him with Star Wars. In a recent interview with Howard Stern, he said “Disney was being ‘totalitarian,’ ‘vindictive,’ and ‘mean’” by screening Star Wars at the ArcLight Cinerama Dome for four full weeks, even though there had been “a handshake deal” in which Cinerama promised the two weeks after Christmas to Tarantino’s Hateful Eight.
“They’ve got the biggest movie in the world and we’re talking about one fucking theater,” Tarantino said.
Oh sweetie pie, Disney doesn’t enough care about your movie to fuck with it. And I don’t care enough to keep writing about it.
Here’s a very typical, relatable moment between two normal friends.
- Kendall rolled her eyes at Scott in public! [People]
- Azealia Banks bit a boob and got arrested! [Page Six]
- Kaley Cuoco is dating that guy who plays the guy on that thing. [Us Weekly]
- The woman who catfished Meri Brown of Sister Wives is writing a book called...get ready...are you ready?
- Demi and Wilmer went on vacation with the Jonas Brothers, who must have been their third or fourth options. [People]
- You’re not ready for the book title. I can’t tell you yet.
- Patricia Clarkson seems like one of the happiest people in Hollywood. [Page Six]
- The book is called Almost Meri’ed!!! [Radar Online]
Contact the author at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Image via Getty.