Crocs Save Little Boy's Life

Illustration for article titled Crocs Save Little Boy's Life

When a 3-year-old British boy got an electric shock from a faulty hairdryer, his Crocs saved his life by stopping the electricity from passing into the ground. That's awesome... but we still won't buy a pair. [Telegraph via Newser]

DISCUSSION

queenieinmanhattan-old
queenieinmanhattan

Hate on Crocs all you want, folks. There's nothing better for wearing when you're spending 8 hours cooking for a dinner party. You'll pry my Crocs off of my cold, dead feet.

Not that I'd ever wear them out of the house, mind you.