I hope you’re all as excited as I am to hear the news about Countess LuAnn De Lesseps’ engagement to rumored grocery store magnate Thomas D’Agostino Jr! I hope you’re also as excited as I am to hear that Thomas has a very specific type!
According to a well-meaning Bethenny Frankel, D’Agostino has previously dated fellow Real Housewives of New York cast member Ramona Singer and had a casual hook-up relationship with RHoNY’s Sonja Morgan—a woman you might also know from her distinguished line of toasters.
Talking to Andy Cohen on Radio Andy (his Sirius XM show), Frankel revealed that she doesn’t know D’Agostino personally, but “Ramona dated him, and Sonja used to be his ‘friends with benefits,’ so they kind of gave a little intel recently, but, um...”
“He’s the new Harry Dubin. Harry Dubin for those anybody who hasn’t watched the Housewives is the other man who banged every Housewife except for like Porsha [Williams], I think.”
Sounds very French, LuAnn. Chic, c’est la vie!
In a circus-themed spread in Harper’s Bazaar, Kris Jenner insists that she has never, ever sold out her family for fame.
When I ask Kris about the biggest slam against her, that she sold out her family for fame, she removes her Céline reading glasses and stares straight into my eyes.
“Nooooo,” she replies. “I made and created a show that my family was all on board with, and we were so excited because we got to work together.”
Okay, girl. Guess they just have you posing as a ringmaster for kicks.
I don’t care very much about the Gilmore Girls reboot, but maybe you do:
- Congrats to my favorite celebrity couple Rose Byrne and Bobby Cannavale on the birth of their son! Why yes, I would love to be the godmother. [POPSUGAR]
- Lena Dunham had to pull out of her Girls press tour because of endometriosis. [People]
- OITNB’s Taryn Manning filed a petition with the New York Supreme Court, claiming she was wrongfully arrested. [TMZ]
- I’m sorry, THG, but this is not Yolanda Foster.
- This, on the other hand, is Yolanda’s daughter Gigi Hadid and she’s wearing nothing but expensive shackles. Hmmm. [ONTD]
Contact the author at email@example.com.
Image via Getty.