Image via screengrab.

In a video uploaded Wednesday morning, former child actor Corey Feldman revealed his plan to make a documentary he hopes will “bring to light what is happening in the world of entertainment as far as perverts and pedophiles.” All he needs is 12 months and $10 million.

“I believe that I can also bring down, potentially, a pedophile ring that I have been aware of since I was a child,” Feldman says in the distressing 6-minute plea. “Right off the bat I can name six names, one of them who is still very powerful today. And a story that...connects pedophilia to one of the major studios.”

Advertisement

Feldman has been open about his experiences with abuse in the past, and told The Hollywood Reporter last year that his late friend Corey Haim was raped by a man in the industry when he was 11. “I would love to name names,” he said at the time.

The $10 million Feldman is raising on Indiegogo will purportedly cover the film’s production, as well as his own security and legal fees. “As most victims have, I’ve been made to feel awkward, misunderstood, and I’ve been degraded at great levels...All because they fear what I know is the truth,” Feldman says. “And I’m not alone.”