- Christina Aguilera had an "understanding" with Jordan Bratman that she was allowed to sleep with women, according to a source. Since their split, Christina has reportedly taken her friendship with Samantha Ronson "to the next level."
- An "insider" (probably a paparazzo) says that since Samantha and Christina went to Cabo this summer, "the two have been inseparable... Christina Aguilera really lets down her guard around Sam. They're very comfortable with each other." However, it's nothing like Sam's relationship with Lindsay because, "Christina doesn't create the kind of drama that Lindsay did." [X17]
- Another source claims that one of Christina's bodyguards approached her at a club and told her, "she brings girls home and Jordan's okay with it." The anonymous woman adds, "I met Christina in the bathroom and she told me she liked to play with girls... I ended up not pursuing anything with it because the situation just seemed so weird to me, but Christina was definitely looking to hook up." [Radar]
- In a move that's crazy even for him, Michael Lohan is allegedly planning to fall off the wagon and stage his own arrest, then show up at the Betty Ford Center and demand admission... all to get closer to Lindsay. [TMZ]
- Dina Lohan says Michael's claim that she's trying to put Lindsay under a conservatorship is "absolutely untrue." [Radar]
- Lindsay has been ordered to appear in court on October 22 even though she's in rehab. Lindsay will reportedly own up to doing cocaine, so it will be a sentencing hearing rather than a probation violation hearing. [Radar]
- Jon Gosselin released a long statement about why he's fighting to prevent his kids from filming Kate Plus 8. [Perez]
- Uh-oh: The court had ordered Jon Gosselin not to speak publicly about the decision. [Radar]
- Neil Patrick Harris is a dad! He and his partner David Brutka welcomed twins via a surrogate. He Tweeted: "Babies!! On 10/12, Gideon Scott and Harper Grace entered the Burtka-Harris fold. All of us are happy, healthy, tired, and a little pukey." [Radar]
- Liza Minnelli has canceled seven upcoming performances because she has bronchial pneumonia. [USA Today]
- John Stamos is producing a movie musical about the Beach Boys. [CNN]
- Leif Garrett pled no contest today to heroin possession and will enter a rehab program. [AP]
- James Cameron may direct the 3-D version of Cleopatra starring Angelina Jolie. [E!]
- An insider says Kate Moss didn't secretly marry. [Us]
- Oksana Grigorieva is accusing Mel Gibson of not caring for their daughter properly during visits. "When Lucia is returned to Oksana from Mel, the child is agitated, often appears to have a cold and her sleep pattern has been altered," says a source. [Radar]
- T.I. insists he didn't talk to a suicidal man as part of a publicity stunt to coincide with a court appearance today. [Rolling Stone]
- Either way, it didn't work: T.I. was sentenced to 11 months in prison. [TMZ]
- Here's a behind-the-scenes preview of Glee's Rocky Horror Picture Show tribute. [Just Jared]
- Glee spoiler: Darren Criss, who will play Kurt's boyfriend, says, "I think Blaine's most important role is…as a mentor to Kurt... At this point, Kurt's [sexuality] has been such a sense of discord in his life. Blaine finds [being gay] empowering. He embraces who he is, and sees Kurt [struggling with] the same things that he had to deal with, and I think he wants to impart that knowledge." [EW]
- Angelina Jolie wants people to stop critiquing the film she's shooting in Bosnia. "There are many twists in the plot that address the sensitive nature of the relationship between the main characters and that will be revealed once the film is released." [Reuters]
- Usher tells Playboy, "Seeing how marriage didn't work out for me the first time, I'm in no rush to do it again ... Maybe I can find a couple of women who are open-minded. Look at how Hugh Hefner does it, with a harem of women." [Us]
- When asked if she considers herself a style icon, Amy Winehouse said, "I just dress like I'm an old black man. Sorry! ... Like I'm an old Jewish black man. I just dress like it's still the '50s." [Us]
James Cameron may direct the 3-D version of Cleopatra starring Angelina Jolie.
There is actually so much wrong with that sentence, I don't even no where to start.