On Tuesday, the New York Post reported that Chris Brown actually doesn’t have to attend 52 weeks worth of batterer intervention programming as a condition of the restraining order a judge ruled on last week to ensure he stays the hell away from his ex-girlfriend, Karrueche Tran.
TMZ reported on the domestic violence prevention classes last week, in addition to the judge’s ruling that Brown keep away from Tran for the next five years. But an amended restraining order, filed on Monday and obtained by the Post, reveals that the classes were reported on as a result of a clerical error. The amended restraining order reads, “the issue was not raised at the hearing and the court makes no order for respondent to participate in a batterer intervention program.”
According to TMZ, Tran filed a restraining order against Brown over allegations that he’d physically abused her and told some people he was going to kill her.
Speaking of dirtbags, Balenciaga is selling a leather version of the shopping bag they usually give you for free to carry off your exorbitant fashion purchase.
That would be $1,100.
And, well, it would’t be the first time. This was $245 and would look great inside of a fake shopping bag. It’s also the ideal vessel for a jewel-encrusted tunafish sandwich.
Bella Thorne ate a burger, or maybe just held it near her open mouth, while wearing a bikini at Scott Disick’s house. Or maybe the burger is actually made of calf-skin leather and I can’t tell what’s real from what’s merely expensive anymore.
Anyway, yeah, Thorne and Disick are still a thing, it would seem.
- Mary-Louise Parker’s nanny allegedly stole more than $30,000 from the actress. [NY Daily News]
- Jesse Williams is requesting a court order for joint physical custody of his kids amidst divorce from Aryn Drake-Lee. [E! New]
- Lady Gaga’s relationship with her agent-boyfriend appears to be getting on swimmingly. [TMZ]
- It’s Lana del Rey’s birthday and she’s throwing a fucking birthday party. [Pitchfork]
- Courteney Cox says she’s rejecting face fillers from now on and might have another baby. [People]
- Kate Beckinsale was spotted making out with 21-year-old comedian Matt Rife. [People]