Bill Cosby tried to motherfucking Bill Cosby himself onto Chelsea Handler says Chelsea Handler in this Esquire interview:
Oh, I was in Atlantic City playing, doing stand-up, and he was doing stand-up in Atlantic City in the same hotel, and at like three o'clock in the afternoon, someone from the hotel came down and said, "Oh, you know, Mr. Cosby would really like to meet you up in his hotel suite. And I thought, That's really weird. This was like ten years ago. And I said, That's really weird. I don't want to go alone. I go, I don't know him.
Handler says bringing an entourage with her is what kept her from getting Bill Cosby'd that day. Bless them for real right now.
Everyone, including Harry Styles is in agony. The One Direction singer openly wept on stage Wednesday night during the group's first ever show without Zayn Malik. Malik announced his departure from the band earlier Wednesday. "My life with One Direction has been more than I could ever have imagined. But, after five years, I feel like it is now the right time for me to leave the band," said Malik. Check out sad Harry's sad sobs. And upload your own if you're inclined:
Remember when Chris Pine shed one single glass tear during Common and John Legend's Oscar performance of their song "Glory" from the Selma Soundtrack? Well apparently some were none too thrilled with Pine's honest and organic emotional swell. "It was a wonderful performance and it was really moving and a lot of people gave me a lot of crap for [crying]," said the Into The Woods actor on The Late Show Tuesday night. Who is mad at you Chris? Who!? We were all crying.
- Bobbi Christina's Grandmother Cissy Houston says there's not a "great deal of hope." [US Weekly]
- Britney Spears is in Hawaii not drinking, talks about it on video. [People]
- No clothes for January Jones [Page Six]
- A new Rihanna album tomorrow???? [Just Jared]
- Jeremy Piven talks about shocking Entourage lines. No one is scandalized. [Us Weekly]
- An omelette for Sarah Jessica Parker on her 50th birthday [Daily Mail]
Photos via AP