Back in 2014, Charlize Theron and Tia Mowry were involved of the more absurd and Mad Libsian celebrity feud stories of the last few years. Mowry’s version of events, per a somewhat legendary interview with InTouch, is that she and Theron were at the same SoulCycle class, and—well, just see for yourself:
“I said ‘Hi,’ and she actually rolled her eyes and said, ‘Oh my God.’ I wasn’t over-the-top. I know how to approach another celebrity. Charlize was just mean. I’m just being honest.”
When asked about this by Andy Cohen on Watch What Happens Live! Sunday night, Theron was happy to explain her side of the story, which was basically, “I don’t remember this?!?!”
“I’m really nice at SoulCycle, actually...once my endorphins kick in, I’m almost too friendly,” she told Cohen. “I’m not an eye-roller, but I would be like, ‘Fuck off.’” (Her Atomic Blonde costar, James McAvoy, quickly confirmed that she would, in fact, say exactly that.)
“Do you remember seeing her at SoulCycle?” Cohen asked.
“I don’t think so? But I’m sorry if you were there!”
What I’m getting at here is that it sounds a lot like Charlize Theron told Tia Mowry to fuck off at a SoulCycle class in 2014.
Hilary Duff joined the long list of celebrities who have been robbed of their jewels in the past 12 months, as TMZ reports her Beverly Hills home was burglarized while she was vacationing with her family in Canada.
Sources say Duff’s “alarm never went off” and that “the thief or thieves made off with bling worth hundreds of thousands of dollars.”
While this was all going down, Duff was posting photos with indecipherable captions like the one below:
If those responsible for this heinous crime decide to confess, I hope they walk into the police station and sing “Come Clean.”
Julianne Hough and Brooks Laich’s honeymoon will last until the sun dies out.
- A-Rod and J.Lo are still going strong, if you care. [Us Weekly]
- Rita Ora’s favorite guilty pleasure snack is a “banana sandwich with tabasco sauce,” which honestly doesn’t sound bad...as long as the bread is toasted? [ONTD]
- No, O.J. Simpson will not get another book deal. [TMZ]
- Jimmy Kimmel’s son had heart surgery and he’s doing well. I mean, just look how precious and happy he is!!! [Celebitchy]
- Kate Dries sent me these photos last night and asked me to click at my own risk because she understands me. [TMZ]