According to the rumor mill Charlize Theron broke her engagement with Sean Penn by ghosting (aka, the act of never returning calls, text messages, or e-mails). “Charlize wasn’t responding to his calls and texts,” a presumable person told Us Weekly. “She just cut it off.” Ghosting might be the shittiest breakup method, but generally a person worthy of ghosting has really done something really, truly terrible. It’s worth noting again that Theron did it to Sean Penn, which might alone be a worthy reason. [Us Weekly]
Fran Drescher, America’s favorite nanny, wants the world to know that she and her “gay ex-husband” had sex all the time. While accepting a Stonewall award for her advocacy, the nanny named Fran joked:
“I have a gay ex-husband! People always say to me [of her ex], ‘How did you not know?’ He loves decorating and fashion and clothes, but we actually did have sex a lot. I didn’t know at the time, though, that in his mind he was fucking the bartender at Olive Garden.”
Olive Garden, you say.
No worries though, Drescher and her ex remain good friends and she pointed out that she’s happily remarried to “wonderful sophisticated straight man” named
Maxwell Sheffield Shiva Ayyadurai. [Page Six]
- Blake Shelton saved a stranded motorist from flood waters in Oklahoma. [Gossip Cop]
- Mariah Carey has herself a beau. [Us Weekly]
- Somedays Kendall Jenner is so busy she only has time to throw on a Yeezus sweatshirt and heels before she steps out on the town. Pants: who needs them? [E!]
- Scott Disick wants Kourtney Kardashian to agree to an open relationship and Kourtney is “disgusted!” [Radar]
- This picture of Kim Zolciak and her husband will haunt my nightmares. [E!]
- Speaking of Houswives, it looks like Brandi Glanville will be one again. [TMZ]
- If you’re looking for a new house, then check out Johnny Depp’s $27 million French estate, recently put on the market. [People]
- This is not what I thought Madonna and Guy Ritchie’s son would grow up to look like. [TMZ]
- Olivia Culpo is sad about breaking up with Nick Jonas. [Us Weekly]
Images via Getty.