- In a deal with prosecutors, Charlie Sheen has agreed to plead guilty to a misdemeanor in his domestic assault case at a hearing next Monday. He'll be sentenced to 30 days in jail with no probation.
- A source claims that after the hearing Charlie will, "immediately begin serving his 30 days in jail," and "with good behavior, he could end up doing 15 or so days." [People]
- Charlie Sheen's request to be allowed to smoke in jail was denied, but officials say he's welcome to wear nicotine patches. [Radar]
- Khloe Kardashian is two months pregnant according to a "source close to the family" who said, "Khloe was inspired by Kourtney having a baby. As for Lamar Odom, he's "happy and ecstatic," but, "a little weary of exposing his baby on TV. He already doesn't like his life being played out for everyone to see eight months of the year." [Radar]
- Jesse James is selling several items in an eBay auction by West Coast Choppers, including a model airplane shown in the background of his infamous Nazi photo. The pic is posted on eBay with the description, "This is the actual model as seen in US, People, In Touch, TMZ, etc etc etc ... and pictures of you with it may be worth big bucks someday so bid to win." [TMZ]
- Jesse James is also selling the coffin-shaped couch upon which he allegedly conducted his affair with Michelle McGee. [Star]
- A "source close to Janine Lindemulder" (read: Janine Lindemulder) claims Jesse James trying to use their daughter Sunny to win back Sandra Bullock by taking her with him when he moves to Austin, Texas. "Jesse has already told Sunny and Janine that this is what he intends to do and Janine feels that he's brain-washing Sunny in an attempt to get Sandra Bullock back," said the source. "Jesse knows that Janine is broke and he's told Sunny that she doesn't want to live with her mommy anymore because she will be staying in a crappy condo and would have to get the bus everywhere." [Radar]
- Heidi Montag confirmed that she's moved out of the house she shared with Spencer Pratt. "I needed some alone time," she said. "There are so many lies out there about me and I just needed space – even away from my husband... I had to get away from the lies my family and supposed friends are saying about me. It's time to concentrate on myself." [People]
- A source says that in March Spencer Pratt pulled a gun on him because he was late picking up food for him. "He pulled a Glock [pistol] on me at the door and called me a loser and a charity case. He started talking like a gangster and threatening me," said the source. [Radar]
- Heidi Montag's friend Jennifer Bunney reports that she hasn't decided whether she'll divorce Spencer Pratt or not. [TMZ]
- Guy Richie's employees caught a man burglarizing his country house yesterday. [People]
- Amy Winehouse's dad says she has a new boyfriend, a "very nice normal bloke." [The Star]
- Gross: A British man has pled guilty to having hundreds of images of child porn on his computer, including some in which he Photoshopped Emma Watson's head onto a naked child's body. [The Sun]
- Now that Sarah Ferguson has admitted she was drinking while she was caught on tape selling access to Prince Andrew, Celebrity Rehab producers are trying to get her to appear on the show. [Radar]
- Kirsten Dunst testified again today against the man accused of stealing her purse from the set of Spider-Man. [AP]
- Jesus Luz is staying at Madonna's home in London, but he was spotted partying without her. "He danced all night with a variety of girls," reports and eyewitness. [Telegraph]
- In the new MTV Movie Awards promo, Tom Cruise reprises the role of producer Les Grossman to direct himself in Risky Business. [Extra]
- Gary Coleman's friend Jeremy Spence says his thrice-weekly dialysis may have contributed to his death after a fall. "Dialysis had taken a lot out of him that day," Spence said. "He just wanted to go home, but he was pretty weak. He had no strength at all." [Us]
- Jane Lynch married her longtime girlfriend Lara Embry yesterday at Blue Heron Restaurant in Sunderland, Massachusetts. Pics at the link! [Too Fab]
- New Jersey police asked The Situation to put on a shirt after a crowd of more than 3,000 people gathered to watch him dance on a hotel balcony. [TMZ]
- Police were called to rescue Paul McCartney after a mob attacked his tour bus in Mexico City and started jumping on the roof. "At first his security team thought it was just swarms of fans but when people started scaling the bus, the situation changed in a flash," said a source. "Paul and the team were shaken up." [The Mirror]
- Joely Richardson says of her sister Natasha Richardson's death, "This idea that grief is gentle - those images of Scottish Widow adverts or a dove - it's not like that, it's really violent... It's this brutal, aggressive, terrifying emotion - you're lucky if you can walk through it - it's like a dinosaur has got your head in its mouth, and is shaking your body, you're flailing around." [The Star]
- Helena Bonham Carter says, "I love singing. There is talk of something, but it's too early to talk about it. Singing is exciting and daunting - the more you do it, the more you realise how much hard graft it is. But you know what? I bet you that I got pregnant because I was singing for Sweeney Todd. I was breathing properly because I was singing and it produces happy hormones too. It is very healthy, a great thing to do." [Daily Express]
- Sad news: Jorge Garcia's dog Nunu was run over by a car on Sunday. He writes on his blog, "We are burying her in the Pet Garden at Valley of the Temple in Kaneohe. Nunu hated the water so we couldn't bring ourselves to (have) her ashes scattered in the ocean. Three months from now you'll be able to find a bronze plaque inscribed with just her name there. If you'd like to leave a flower or a toy, I'm sure she'd love it." [Daily Express]
- Katherine Heigl on her daughter Naleigh: "My nanny painted her nails the other day, like a bright pink or something, and her little toes, it was really cute, but every time I bathe her I got a glimpse of her nails and I thought, 'This is freaking me out because it makes me feel like she's closer to those teenage years and I was like, 'Let's not rush this more than we have to!'" [Daily Express]
- Sophie Dahl on curvy models: "As long as a curvy girl is held up as an anomaly, the whole thing is being perpetuated. When a curvy girl is no longer being hailed as different, we've made progress. I could talk about it for hours, but if one objects to very thin, unwell girls being used in advertising, then as a consumer, you have to make a first step. We've become a quite apathetic culture. It's all well to just talk about how horrified you are, but unless you do something and write to companies, then nothing really gets done." [N.Y. Magazine]
Cardi B On Her Marriage: 'If You All Are So Curious, I'm Going to Put it in the Fuckin' Music, and You Can Buy it'
30 days? And maybe only 15, if he's good? If I remember the details of the story correctly, didn't he hold his wife down and threaten her with a knife? It seems like that should warrant more than two weeks in jail.
And I'm glad they aren't going to let him smoke. Maybe I'm being petty, but I don't like him - I hate Two and Half Men, and once I know that someone has been involved in an act of domestic violence, that's one of my deal breakers for liking them as an entertainer.