Hello, Channing Tatum, I ACCEPT. Actually, JK, I never got around to seeing Magic Mike, because I'm busy re-reading the complete works of Tamora Pierce, but I do enjoy the fact that it exists. And I prefer to consume my media in marathon-form anyway, so I'll probably just hang out until Magic Mike 6: The Legend of Goldy's Curlies comes out and then watch them all in a row while polishing my finest ear-bobs. Anyway, here's the scoop.
While on the promotional rounds for his new movie, White House Down, Tatum was asked about the possibility of a sequel and he not only confirmed it's going to happen, but revealed what "Magic Mike" Lane would get up to this time around.
''It will be a road trip movie," he said. "It will essentially be the movie that everyone thought the first one was going to be — crazy and fun and less slice-of-life and less drama. The first one, we had to make not so cheesy and campy; this one we are going to swing for the fences.''
Hahahahaaahahah. Hahaaha. "Swing." [ET]
Hilaria Baldwin was maybe possibly apparently tweeting during James Gandolfini's memorial service.
The 29-year-old, who is due to give birth to her first child this summer, did make time to pay tribute to the late actor amid the social media flurry, writing: ‘The circle of life is unbelievable—birth, life, death... Please take care of yourselves as life is fragile. Rest in Peace Jimmy.’
She barely skipped a beat before changing the tone, writing: ‘What did you do for your first wedding anniversary? What did you give your partner? Ours is coming up!’
During the time of the service, she re-tweeted a post from the Rachael Ray show, promoting one of her own recipes of a summer smoothie.
'I'm sure you have some amazing recipes!' Hilaria wrote.
She also re-tweeted a 'cute' Us Weekly article about herself, which saw her throwing a baby show for 'Military moms-to-be'.
At one point, she directed a magazine to get in touch with her publicist.
This afternoon, she claimed she didn't have her cell with her, tweeting: 'FYI I don't believe in bringing phones into a funeral and I never did and I never would.'
Oh lordy. [DailyMail]
- The DOMA ruling is only one day old and Miley Cyrus is already in a relationship with a slightly smaller plastic version of herself. [BuzzFeed]
- Here's Maggie Gyllenhaal. [JustJared]
- Here's David Beckham. [E!]
- Here's Jada Pinkett Smith. [E!]
- Kim Kardashian has "broken her Twitter silence!" Thrills! [Us]
- Michael Jackson's nephew T.J. got emotional in court talking about Paris.
"Paris has a heart of gold," he said. "I just think the loss of my uncle has hit her at a different level. She's in a tough spot, but we're all loving her and doing everything we can to get her where she should be."
- Everything about this trial is :-( [Us]
- Mr. Schue is engaged. [E!]
- HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAH LOOK HOW MUCH KANYE LOVES HANGING OUT WITH KRIS JENNER HAHAHAHAHHA [E!]
- Mischa Barton is pissed off about The Bling Ring. [E!]
- Roseanne says I'm an MRA. [Twitter]
- The only thing to do on a day like today: