It seems the bidding wars for Casey Anthony's story have come to a temporary end.
According to TMZ, Casey Anthony will not be giving her story to anyone right now and will instead seek professional help for "serious mental health issues."
First, Casey now realizes that her questionable behavior when her daughter Caylee went missing back in 2008 stemmed from "obvious mental health issues."
The second reason — Casey still needs help coping with the "obvious trauma of losing her child."
Third, Casey spent nearly three years in solitary confinement in a Florida jail ... where she spent 23 hours a day in a 4x9 foot cell ... all while facing murder chargers. Our source, directly connected to Casey, tells us, "It messed with her head."
Jennifer Lopez has won the battle against ex-husband Ojani Noa over who would get to keep their "intimate home videos."
Noa previously threatened to write a tell-all book about their marriage, which was allegedly called How I Married Jennifer Lopez: The JLo and Ojani Noa Story . Classy.
"I've never not been grateful to be an actor," she says. "But I think when I was younger I needed [acting] more. I was trying to question things in life so you find these characters that help you find things and grow. I'm older and I know who I am… and I'm less interested in the character helping me answer something… than in being able to answer it for myself, as a woman, as an adult, with my family."—Angelina Jolie on why she doesn't love acting as much as she used to. [US]
- "I would read the [horoscopes] in the back of Cosmo when I was younger to see what girls like, or which girls I should date." —Kellan Lutz on his former methods of deciding which girls he should go out with. [People]
- Did you know Lady Gaga and Christina Aguilera are "rivals"? Apparently, they are. Even worse? GAGA RECENTLY WORE BLACK WHICH MEANS SHE IS TOOOOTALLY COPYING AGUILERA!!! [ONTD]
- Lucy Lawless gives us her version of I Didn't Know I Was Pregnant. [E!]
- Farrah Fawcett Barbie doll raises money for charity. [E]
- Kate Gosselin is seriously ripped. [RadarOnline]
- Anthony Weiner may join Dancing With The Stars. Yes, that Anthony Weiner. [Extra]