Cardi B is now the patron saint of good covid-19 responses, because she’s partnering with Fashion Nova to give away $1,000 every hour until May 20—a sum totaling a million dollars.
In an Instagram post, Cardi says that she’ll read the submissions and select people each day to support. She also warns applicants to make their profiles public, because she’s WATCHING YOU.
“I’m going to make sure you really do need it, so don’t be lying so you can lend your fucking boyfriend some money,” she threatens.
In other “Good Covid Celebrities” news, Halsey is making noble use of her quarantine time, and managed to acquire and donate 100,000 face masks to four California hospitals.
“Please continue to stay home, if you can,” she writes. “If you are on the frontlines, my heart is with you. And I will be continuing the fight to help you get the support and resources you need.”
- Rosie O’Donnell says she and Whoopi Goldberg didn’t get along on The View. [Page Six]
- Bethenny Frankel is not inspired by this season’s RHONY. [Page Six]
- Rebecca Black shared a bit about her sexuality. [E!]
- Lisa Vanderpump is sad about her restaurant. [Page Six]
- Lady Gaga is looking forward to having kids. [Us Weekly]