Burt Reynolds, the very same actor who once slapped a CBS producer on a red carpet because the producer asked him to say a little bit about the movie he was promoting, said that Charlie Sheen got what he deserved when he contracted HIV.
“His father [Martin Sheen] is a very, very decent man and a dear friend of mine,” Reynolds remarked during an appearance on the U.K.’s Loose Women. “I feel bad for him but Charlie—I don’t feel bad for him.”
Reynolds went onto say, “He’s getting what he deserves. If you’re going to misbehave like that, they’re going to get you...He misbehaved badly. Very badly. But you know, when you’re that age, it’s tough. All those things are coming at you and it’s difficult.”
You know, I’m no doctor, but I feel pretty certain that HIV doesn’t exist as a punishment to those who “deserve” it...
I love this story and I hope you’ll love it, too: Mandy Moore is demanding spousal support from her soon-to-be ex husband Ryan Adams in order to help pay for the animals they adopted together.
E! News reports:
Moore wants Adams to pay $36,794 in monthly spousal support, $100,000 in attorney fees and costs and $50,000 to her accountant and also “contribute to the care of and expenses related to the parties’ eight pets by assuming responsibility for at least four of them.” They have two dogs and six cats.
Why did they get eight pets? Eight pets is too many pets.
- The Weeknd is getting sued. [TMZ]
- A truly great headline from the Hollywood Gossip: “Blake Shelton and Gwen Stefani: Kissing! Butt-Grabbing!”
- North West is already jealous of Saint West? Whatever you say, Radar! [Radar]
- Benny from The Sandlot got arrested for felony assault with a deadly weapon. [NYDN]
- The Baywatch movie is a movie of equal opportunity objectification, says Alexandra Daddario. [People]
- Speaking of, here’s Alexander Skarsgard as Tarzan. [E! News]
Let’s go out with some gentle harp vibes:
Contact the author at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Images via Getty and Instagram.