Can you imagine feeling good today?
- Bart O’Kavanaugh has hired all women law clerks, becoming the second sitting justice to have been publicly accused of sexual misconduct, and the first justice to have an all-woman staff. Uh, congrats? [Washington Post]
- A former Yale Law School Dean speaks out against Kavanaugh. [Politico]
- Sen. Lindsey Graham continues to show the utmost respect for sexual assault survivors, saying Kavanaugh was treated like a “slut whore drunk” by the Senate Judiciary Committee, while Ford was treated with respect. Simply astounding. [NBC News]
- Barbara Bush, the daughter of George W. Bush, is married. [People]
- Democrats have a narrow chance of winning House races in 69 battleground districts, many which voted Republican in 2016. [Washington Post]
- At the gym, New York City residents confront Mayor Bill de Blasio about combatting homelessness. [ABC News]
- If you see these signs, take them down! [Twitter/Brownandbella]
- Pittsburgh decriminalized pot, but black people are still being disproportionately charged with possession of weed. [The Appeal]
- Former White House Communications Director Hope Hicks has floated her way to head of PR at Fox. [CNN]
- The right-wing frontrunner for Brazil’s upcoming presidential election, Jair Bolsonaro, is terrifying. [The Guardian]
- Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein still has his job. [Politico]
This has been Barf Bag.