On Saturday, an anonymous hacker got control of Blac Chyna’s Instagram account and used it to proclaim that Chyna had left Rob Kardashian (her fiancée, with whom she has a month-old daughter, Dream Renée Kardashian) after a string of affairs with other men including Jaden Smith and Young Thug. The hacker published several conversations between Chyna and various men in her life.
Many were understandably skeptical that this hacker’s claims had any merit. Then shit got real when Rob Kardashian posted a series of social media posts via Snapchat and Instagram in which he announced that Chyna indeed left him and took their daughter with her.
Chyna later confirmed that the conversations published in the hack were real, but denied the affairs, and implied that the Kardashians might have been behind the whole thing. In an Instagram post, the has since been deleted, Chyna claimed she was “verbally abused every other day,” presumably by Kardashian. A portion of that deleted post reads:
“I PUT MY PRIDE ASIDE & I GAVE UP MY HOUSE TO MOVE INTO KYLIE’S HOUSE WITH HIM TO BE WITH A MAN!! We weren’t together in that house 2 whole weeks before he starting calling me all types of bitches & hoes! AND I NEVER NOT ONCE CHEATED ON ROB! EVER! I gave him the passcode to my phone I have nothing to hide.He refuses to do anything! Eat healthy, work out, work, anything positive, he does nothing! Those Messages OLD AF! He only did this because when he went through my phone he couldn’t find anything to be mad about! He’s on snapchat acting hurt but he’s yet to come see Dream yet! He knows where we are! Honestly it’s only so much a person can take. Everyone has tried to help Rob. I’ve gone beyond to help & so has his family!”
The breakup came just as the former couple’s E! reality show, Rob & Chyna was picked up for a second season, and a day before their baby special airs. Coincidence? Not a chance.
A tweeted picture of Lil Kim looking even better disguised than usual went viral on Friday.
Better not come for Lil Kim though.
- Alec Baldwin reprised his role as Donald Trump on SNL. [Us Weekly]
- Tom Cruise is moving to Clearwater, Florida, two blocks away from Scientology’s “Super Power Building.” [Page Six]
- Dwayne Johnson sings Happy Birthday to his tiny daughter (and soon to be biggest fan) on Instagram. [Us Weekly]
- Carl Jr.’s model Charlotte McKinney announced she no longer eats red meat. [New York Post]
- David Bowie was considered to play Gandalf in the Lord of the Rings trilogy, imagine what could have been. [Vulture]
- Surveillance footages reportedly show a group of women stealing a delivery package from Hulk Hogan’s porch. [Page Six]
- Watch Chance the Rapper’s SNL performance. [Complex]