After nude photographs of Justin Bieber on vacation in Bora Bora were published earlier this week, his lawyers “sent multiple cease and desist letters to news outlets that published the pics” asking for their removal. But even though he definitely wants the photos to be taken down, Bieber is by no means embarrassed that they were published for the world to see.
...Our sources say Justin’s anger faded when the pics went viral ... for one seemingly larger than average reason: Bieber’s a really big deal, and we’re told he’s happy the world knows it now.
Meanwhile this Beach Boys song has been stuck in my head since Wednesday.
We all know Yolanda Foster has been suffering from Lyme for quite some time, but during Thursday night’s Global Lyme Alliance Gala in New York, she revealed that two of her children, Bella and Anwar Hadid, also have the disease. (Gigi Hadid, however, is Lyme-free, which must be sort of weird for her.)
While accepting the “Power of One” award, Foster announced Bella and Anwar were diagnosed “in early 2012,” and that they have “struggled in silence” ever since.
This award is for Anwar and Bella. This is my token and my promise to you that I will not allow you to live a life of pain and suffering. I will walk to the end of the earth to find a cure so that you can live a healthy life that you deserve
You know what they say: the family that ticks together, sticks together! OK, maybe that was insensitive—Lyme disease is no joke—but honestly it seems like they’re doing fine. I mean, have you seen their Instagrams?
Here’s what Meryl Streep she said in an interview with the BBC when asked if she was a feminist:
“I’m a mother, you know? And I am the mother of a son and I’m married to a man. I love men. And it’s not what feminism has meant historically, it’s what it has come to mean to young women that makes them feel that it alienates them from the people they love in their lives. That disturbs me. I am – of course, of course – but the actions of my life prove who I am, what I am, what I do, where I put my money, where you put your mouth, so I live by these principles.”
She’s been really good at complicating things lately!
- And here’s Malcolm Jamal Warner on the accusations against Bill Cosby: “...It’s just a bad situation all around — for him, for his family, the women, their families, the legacy of the show.” OK, Theo! [Page Six]
- RFK Jr. told his daughter, Kyra Kennedy, to “clean up” her Instagram, so she removed her bio, which used to read: “I’m a mess but I make it look so good.” Oh, to be 20 again. [Page Six]
- Ahhhhhhhhhhh please read this quote an “LA scenester” gave Star: “’[Ben Affleck] and Jon Hamm go out looking for women together...They hit up Ye Rustic Inn in Los Feliz late at night. Ben lines up his drinks and then they ‘check out the talent.’” [Celebitchy]
- Drake and Serena are NOT engaged, so quit worrying about what you’ll wear to their wedding. [TMZ]
- Jeremy Renner really does not like his ex. [TMZ]
- I really like this headline. [Us Weekly]
Contact the author at email@example.com.
Images via Getty.