Cathriona White, the former girlfriend of Jim Carrey, had been taking a course at the Church of Scientology called “Survival Rundown” (SRD) in the months before her death from suicide.
When speaking to The Daily Mail, journalist and Scientology expert Tony Ortega said:
“These are fairly beginning courses in Scientology that everyone is being asked to do over again...Cathriona’s friend told me that she was on the SRD stage but she had been stalling in the past several months and wasn’t sure whether she was making progress or not.”
On his website, Ortega has a story from an anonymous former Scientologist who describes SRD in detail, saying:
I personally have felt crazy, insane, not sleeping, waking up in the middle of the night crying, waking up in the middle of the night enraged slamming and punching my pillows. This is NOT normal behavior for me. I’ve been unable to focus or think at work for days in a row. This is not normal for me.
After Andy Cohen made fun of Tori Spelling’s Benihana burns on his radio show, she sent him a “very long” email that he responded to it with an another accidental burn. He told the story to Jimmy Fallon on Wednesday’s Late Night:
Yep, Chet Hanks has been in rehab. He posted a total of 12 videos describing his current situation last night, including this one:
- Oh no, the repo men are coming for Marissa Cooper’s car. [TMZ]
- No one’s ever been more bored than Kylie and Tyga are in these pictures. [TMZ]
- Kaley Cuoco may have dumped Ryan Sweeting because of his drinking problem. [Radar Online]
- Dustin Lance Black and Tom Daley are engaged. Good for them. [Celebitchy]
- Rita Ora and Travis Barker are dating. Good for all of us. [Us Weekly]
Contact the author at email@example.com.
Image via Getty.