A blessed thing happened Thursday: Jade Roper and Tanner Tolbert, two people who defied the odds and found actual love and happiness on Bachelor in Paradise, welcomed a beautiful baby into this miserable old world. The two shared the happy news on Instagram, where they revealed her sex (“girl”), health (“perfect”), and first paid sponsor (“AvaWoman”).
AvaWoman, as Jezebel’s Deputy Editor Kate Dries kindly pointed out last night on Twitter (as well as—humblebrag—in a text message to yours truly), is a company that makes cycle-tracking products for women who want to become pregnant. Their Ava bracelet offers “effortless insight about your fertility, pregnancy, and your health,” and it appears that Roper used the device to help plan for her new bundle of joy.
Every child is a miracle, and so is every piece of #sponcon.
According to Radar Online (yikes), Kourtney Kardashian is going to follow in her famous father’s footsteps and become a lawyer.
The eldest Kardashian daughter has reportedly been toying with the idea of going back to school for some time, but life, as they say, has kept getting in the way. But now, what with her drama with Scott subsiding and the kids getting a little older, she apparently wants to give it an honest shot. Said a source:
“She’s very proud of her father’s achievements and she knows he always wanted her to be a lawyer. She’s already looking into doing a course online so she can still be around the kids.”
- What app is this? [Instagram]
- Wow, brave of him to take a risk. [Page Six]
- Oh, well this is horrifying. [Page Six]
- Shoutout to my Trading Spaces heads! [People]
- Oh! Rihanna and Hassan Jameel, that very attractive billionaire man we all freaked out about a couple months ago, are still a thing. [Daily Mail]
- Who said this: “The clothes that are designed to make you the most comfortable, like flip-flops, cargo shorts and oversized T-shirts, are the ones that give me the willies. I will wear a fleece as a layer for warmth, but not to anchor a look.” [Celebitchy]