Approximately one month after they started dating, reports are circulating that Ariana Grande and Pete Davidson have begun the arduous (yet not, I suppose, with unlimited funds) task of purchasing furniture, probably for a shared domicile. Yet this is not strange, since a week ago the two became engaged. Feels very on-schedule.
E! News reported that the two journeyed to a Restoration Hardware location in New York City to peruse expensive designs. According to Us Weekly, this was the couple’s first public jaunt since becoming engaged. Page Six reported that Davidson multi-tasked picking out rugs and showing off his abs. This was on Monday.
They also got tattoos.
Grande alluded to cohabitation with Davidson in an Instagram Story on Saturday, which featured a SpongeBob meme captioned “Us in our new apartment with no furniture 1 speaker and red vines.”
I’m rooting for these two, really I am!!
Debi Mazar has criticized 13 Reasons Why for “romanticizing suicide.” Honestly have not seen this show.
- Akon’s cryptocurrency will of course be called “Akoin.” [Page Six]
- Name tags are lame I can’t believe we’re discussing this. [People]
- Stop making new food (it’s on Us Weekly, whatever, this is alimentary gossip). [Us Weekly]
- Wow, maybe don’t. [Us Weekly]
- Zayn Malik has a horse named “Cool.” [Page Six]