Our close friend Anne Hathaway gave birth to her son on March 24, but didn’t bother telling us until Thursday.
Hathaway and her husband, Adam Shulman, named the baby Jonathan Rosebanks Shulman, but were apparently too busy tending to the needs of their newborn to give us a quick call—or even a text that just said, “He’s healthy, and his middle name is super special!”
So, you may ask, where did their son’s unique middle name come from? It seems as though it’s a combination of names from both side of the newborn’s family.
Anne’s paternal grandfather was named Roseline, while Adam’s mother’s maiden name was Banks.
To add to the mix, Adam’s middle name is also Banks. So they’re keeping it in the family!
A little weird to learn all that from E! News and not while over at the Shulman/Hathaway home with all their other friends, but whatever! I’m not mad!
Paul Walker’s daughter, Meadow, won $10.1 million in a lawsuit against the estate of Roger Rodas, the man who was at the wheel when they both died in a car accident in 2013.
In a statement, Meadow’s lawyer wrote:
“The amount paid by the estate of Roger Rodas into a trust for Meadow Walker only covers a fraction of what her father would have earned as an international movie star had his life not tragically been cut short,”
This clip from an upcoming episode of I Am Cait, in which Caitlin and Kris have an argument at dinner, is very revealing and good.
- This is beautiful: after reprimanding her last year over her Instagram, RFK Jr. has banned his daughter Kyra Kennedy from social media because she was rude to Allie Jones, formerly of Gawker, now at The Cut. [Page Six]
- I did not know Eve was married to a British entrepreneur. Did you? [People]
- Jennifer Aniston eats so much salad. [ONTD]
- I don’t know who this man is, but I DO know he IS NOT “hooked on monkeys.” [TMZ]
- Just about every weight loss product wants Rob Kardashian to be their spokesperson. [TMZ]
- Wow, Miles Teller and his girlfriend are fascinating. [Just Jared]
- What. [Gossip Cop]
Image via Getty.