- True Blood's Anna Paquin and Stephen Moyer married last night in Malibu; Elijah Wood, Carrie Preston and Preston's husband, Michael Emerson (Ben Linus!) were in attendance. [USWeekly]
- Betty White and Neil Patrick Harris both won Emmys at last night's Creative Arts Emmys; White's was for her SNL-hosting stint, and Harris won two awards, one for hosting the Tonys and another for his guest appearance on Glee. [People]
- Spencer Pratt claims that he's found a sex tape featuring his estranged wife Heidi Montag and Playboy's Karissa Shannon; Shannon says the tape does exist but that she doesn't think Pratt really has it. [TMZ]
- Maggie Gyllenhaal has been cast in the film Hysteria, which centers around the invention of the vibrator. [People]
- Faith Evans was arrested on suspicion of DUI last night. [ContactMusic]
- Marc Jacobs says that getting a hair transplant was more painful than getting tattoos: "'I couldn't sleep on my side, and I couldn't put my head back." [PageSix]
- Julia Roberts says she doesn't mind that her children take up all of her time: "It's a terrific trade off. Maybe I don't have the time for pedicures anymore, but who cares if my feet look bad? I'm happy. When you're a mother, you don't have the luxury of sitting around anymore. I look back on the pre-children days and, quite honestly, I don't know what I did with all my spare time." [ContactMusic]
- Gene Simmons has nothing but praise for Lady Gaga: ""I love the vibe, the big mouth and the big visuals. She's the most exciting thing to happen since us. She's a female version of us." [TheSun]
- Eve says that she hopes Nicki Minaj's recent success will inspire other female rappers: ""Even though Nicki is representing for females period, she's not representing for every female. She's a specific type of entertainer. There are a lot of different kind of men out there representing for the males, and you need a lot of different females that represent for the different kinds of females... Honestly, between [Lauryn Hill] and me and Nicki being out there, hopefully a lot of other females will be coming up." [DigitalSpy]
- Bill O'Reilly has found something else to be mad about: Kim Kardashian's recent photo shoot with Justin Bieber: "If a 16-year-old girl was pictured with a 29-year-old man in any of that, he'd be in big trouble." [NYDN]
- Meanwhile, Kardashian says she's not a big fan of therapy: "I tried talking to a therapist once and it wasn't for me. It didn't suit my personality. I'm a pretty private person and I like to try and sort out my issues on my own. But my sisters love it. Everybody's different, I guess." [DigitalSpy]
- Eminem says he's done talking about Mariah Carey: "You know what? I got to be honest. I really don't want to talk about her anymore only just because it's kind of like the last thing I said about her was on 'Cold Wind Blows'. I made the comment ['Take a look at Mariah next time I inspire you to write a song']. I don't want to keep beating a dead horse. I'm not even going to comment about it. I'm done with that whole situation. I said what I had to say. I'm done." [DigitalSpy]
- "I used to play [ice] hockey, all through college, so I was pretty good, and so I thought maybe something to do with hockey or sports. And I was on the college radio station, so I thought about radio. And I was in the student government. We listed all these things. And I had always done plays for fun. But it had never been anything in my mind to try it professionally. And they said, you should try it, you should give it a shot. You'll never know unless you try."-Steve Carell [Guardian]
More from Jezebel
Cardi B On Her Marriage: 'If You All Are So Curious, I'm Going to Put it in the Fuckin' Music, and You Can Buy it'
A person whose entire fame came from a sex tape saying she's a pretty private person is about the funniest thing I could imagine hearing today. I'm just going to read that endlessly all day for the fits of laughter.