Angelina Jolie, who is still working out the final details of her divorce from Brad Pitt, has been spotted a number of times with singer, The Weeknd, prompting the question: Are these two beautiful adults who are within an average age range of each other dating or just hanging out? According to The Daily Mail, the two were most recently seen exiting a restaurant together where Jolie hopped a ride home in The Weeknd’s car.
While neither party has confirmed a romantic relationship, it’s hard to imagine what else they could be discussing over dinner. Perhaps The Weeknd is looking to get into the business of starring in Oscar-bait films but that seems like a bit of a stretch. There is always option C, which is that one of Jolie’s six children is a big Weeknd fan and she’s trying to get a private performance out of him. Either way, the world awaits the dawn of a potential new couple to take some media attention away from Bennifer 2.0.
- Also in the realm of potentially dating, Tom Hiddleston and Zawe Ashton. Calling dibs on the couple name of Hiddleshton right now. [People]
- Lois Smith has become the oldest person to win a Tony award. [People]
- Patti LaBelle says she doesn’t feel a day over 40 years old. [Elle]
- Dancing With the Stars pro Cheryl Burke has tested positive for covid the day before the live show airs. What does this mean for Burke and her partner Cody Rigsby? [Daily News]
- Lily Rabe is expecting her third child. [E!]
- I’m not crying and singing along to this Idina Menzel and Kristin Chenoweth reunion, you are. [People]
- Anderson Cooper is already practicing tough love on his son Wyatt saying that he will not be leaving behind an inheritance when he dies. [People]