Emma Stone and Andrew Garfield have ended their relationship after four years of deep, passionate love, and we were the last ones to know about it. Us Weekly reports they “called it quits a couple of months ago,” which is sort of like, really Andy and Em? You’re gonna go and tell them first?
I thought we were all close buds. But you didn’t call. You didn’t text. You didn’t even DM! No, we all had to find out the news of your broken love from US WEEKLY of all places. It’s rude and surprising and, honestly, a little disappointing. I thought we were all better friends than that.
But I guess you’re closer with random “insiders” than you are with your real friends: us. (I mean us us, not Us Weekly.)
In an EXCLUSIVE interview with People, Khloe Kardashian revealed that pulling out of a divorce doesn’t mean she and Lamar Odom are officially definitely 100% back together forever.
I pulled back on the divorce because there is no rush for it. For medical decisions and a ton of other things, it’s just smarter that it’s put on hold. But that does not mean I’m back with Lamar. It’s not even in our brains to think about us having a relationship. Only time will tell.
If you want to know what love is, I want Khloe Kardashian to show you:
I loved him always, and I will always love him. I don’t believe love is fickle. I believe when you love someone, you are allowed to love from afar. You don’t have to be with that person in order to love him.
Here’s a video of Taylor Swift singing “Out of the Woods” and implying that Harry Styles gave her “anxiety.”
- Olivier Martinez hired Queen Laura Wasser, and Halle Berry’s divorce alias is “Hal Maria.” [TMZ / TMZ]
- A show called Baby Daddy was canceled because its lead actor’s alpaca costume caught fire at a Halloween party. [Deadline]
- Sandra Bullock and Bryan Randall were being sexy in public recently. [Page Six]
- Jerry O’Connell and Rebecca Romijn leave the door open when they poop and felt like sharing that with us. [TMZ]
- Tig Notaro got married! No word yet on if she poops with the door open. [Us Weekly]
- Celine Dion is on Instagram and I will comment “MA MERRRRE!!!” on every post. [Instagram]
- Here’s Kylie Jenner on being an influential teen:
“Everything I do, I always start these huge trends. [But] I just want to inspire my fans to be whoever they want to be, because that’s what I’ve always done.”
Contact the author at email@example.com.
Image via Getty.