On Thursday, Anderson Cooper confirmed to People Magazine that he and longtime boyfriend Benjamin Maisani have broken up. The two first went public with their relationship in 2015.
“Benjamin and I separated as boyfriends some time ago,” Cooper told People. “We are still family to each other, and love each other very much. We remain best of friends, and will continue to share much of or lives together.”
The Daily Mail first reported the news of the couple’s separation. The tabloid also claimed Cooper had been spending a noticeably large amount of time with one Victor Lopez, a doctor based in Dallas.
I feel like every muscle in his body is clenched in anticipation of looking perfectly at home for the camera, and yet…I don’t hate it.
- Adam Rippon enjoys being single. [People]
- Victoria Beckham is venturing into skincare and fragrance. [The Cut]
- Drake and Travis Scott played “Fortnite,” caused quite a stir. [Page Six]
- Terry Crews gave an interview about, among other things, the Hollywood backlash to his public allegations of sexual assault against agent Adam Venit. [Perez Hilton / Buzzfeed]
- March for For Our Lives is gonna be star-studded, and hopefully the turnout will be massive, too. [CNN]