Our nation’s funniest person Amy Sedaris is promoting her new TruTV series At Home With Amy Sedaris, so she’s busy doing things like interviewing Jennifer Aniston for Harper’s Bazaar and sitting down with InStyle to discuss her beauty tips.
Had this been any other famous person, I probably would have scrolled past the video without clicking play, but because Sedaris has a way of turning even the most tired and dull concepts into pieces of manic absurdity (the woman makes Downy commercials art), I gave it a view. Here are some things I learned:
- Amy Sedaris uses lip balm caps to make an “instant bucktooth.”
- Amy Sedaris thinks its funny to pronounce “oil” like “ole.”
- It’s very funny to pronounce “oil” like “ole.”
- Amy Sedaris thinks her hair has “the consistency of a coconut.”
- Amy Sedaris once swallowed Visine to see whether or not it would give her diarrhea. It didn’t.
- Amy Sedaris only “dolls up” for a night out if she’s high.
At Home With Amy Sedaris doesn’t premiere soon enough. Until then, you can find her on the most recent seasons of Bojack Horseman and Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt.