Yesterday, famed blowhard Piers Morgan—the biggest threat to U.S./British relations since the War of 1812—took to Twitter to express his discontent about pop stars of a certain age (namely Madonna) wearing revealing costumes. But what about Cher? Even Cher, hissed back Morgan. And having been summoned, the Goddess of Pop entered the conversation herself.
It began, as with all terrible things, with an assist from Perez Hilton.
Caprea’s Essential Organic PH Cleanser is just $10 with promo code TEN. Normally $19, this foaming face wash is crafted with organic Monoi oil. It’s meant to target the production of oil secretion while protecting your skin against air pollution. Normally $19, you can save big on this richly-lathering face wash while supporting a brand that keeps the environment top of mind.
Perez then dragged Cher into the fray. Luckily, she was prepared.
Cher was undaunted.
Cher wins. Crawl back to your marsh-den, Piers.
If you as a single person have ever had the experience of a non-single person telling you, apropos to nothing, that "you'll find someone," you can now find solace in the experiences of your friend Taylor Swift. It began with Taylor tweeting, "Is it just me or is Lady Gaga, like, fully LIVING right now?!? #goals"
Later, Gaga responded:
Oh... Thanks? [Billboard]
The back-and-forth between Mo'Nique, who says she was blackballed by Hollywood after her 2010 Oscar win, and Lee Daniels, who counters that no one wants to work with Mo'Nique because she's difficult, Mo'Nique is now claiming that Daniels himself is the source of the blackballing.
"People were saying, 'Someone needs to teach Mo'Nique a lesson because she's not playing the game, and she's gonna get in her own way of winning this award, because it seems like she's choosing her family over Hollywood," she told ABC News. "I don't think Hollywood has turned his nose up to me. I think that those are feelings that Mr. Daniels is having." [Bossip]
- It's hard to be a working, single mom, says Michelle Williams and countless others. [NYDN]
- May we one day all have the opportunity to scream "I am a Kennedy, Google me!" at a bouncer. [Page Six]
- Kelly Clarkson will be very unbothered if her daughter grows up to be gay. [US Weekly]
- In a speedy recovery, Jamie Dornan has landed his first post Fifty Shades of Grey movie role. [Just Jared]
- CeeLo Green—who doped a woman with ecstasy in 2012—has fulfilled his probation requirements. [Billboard]
- Kristin Cavallari got a puppy, but will she vaccinate it? [US Weekly]
- DON'T BLAME YOURSELF, J.LO! [Cosmopolitan]
- Wiz Khalifa Still Hates Amber Rose: The Musical! [TMZ]
- Cinderella has great message about bullying, according to Cate Blanchett. It also has a great message about marrying rich! [People]
- Sarah Silverman says that boyfriend Michael Sheen named his penis "The Great Christine Baranski." If you're going to name it after something, might as well name it after a powerhouse. [E! Online]
- This photo is peak Chris Hemsworth. [Page Six]
- Iggy Azalea wants to know why Eminem doesn't get more shit about being white even though there's an entire movie about Eminem getting shit for being white. [ONTD]
- Never thought I'd say this, but poor Jon Gosselin. [E! Online]
Photos via Getty, AP.
Contact the author at firstname.lastname@example.org.