I just got an email from an activist friend of mine, suggesting I go to Amazon and searching for "homosexuality". Doing so just now (2009 April 12 1531 PDT) returned as the top results:
1. A Parent's Guide to Preventing Homosexuality by Joseph
Nicolosi and Linda Ames Nicolosi (Paperback)
2. (Subcategories: Homosexuality: Fiction Nonfiction)
3. Jesus, the Bible, and Homosexuality, Revised and
Expanded Edition: Explode the Myths, Heal the Church
by Jack Rogers (Paperback)
4. For The Bible Tells Me So ~ Gene Robinson, Archbishop
Desmond Tutu, and Imogene Robinson (DVD)
5. Can Homosexuality Be Healed? by Francis
I've got a feeling somebody at Amazon noticed (or had it brought to their attention) that whatever algorithm they're using is returning results that suggest Amazon has a particular political/religious bent, and there is currently an "AAARGH! FIX IT! FIX IT NOW! DO SOMETHING! ANYTHING!" storm going on.
Probably a good time to fix popcorn, kick back, and watch the show...