Bynes Bynes Bynes Bynes Byyyyyyyyyyynes!!! Amanda Bynes was pulled over in L.A. again, last night, this time for driving without her headlights on. The cops, who apparently didn't run a check on Bynes's reportedly suspended license, gave her a verbal warning and set her free to melt into the night. Bynes is currently facing two separate misdemeanor hit-and-run charges, plus a DUI. Bynes. Obviously this car thing isn't working out for you. Just get a jaunty chauffer already. He can wear a hat and be British! IT IS A WIN-WIN. [TMZ]
The creepy Miley Cyrus scissors bandit has pleaded not guilty to climbing over Cyrus's fence in the middle of the night and creeping around the lawn like a living horror. On top of that, he doesn't think he did anything wrong, because he believes that he and Cyrus are married. He was just going to visit his goodly wife, y'all! "I would say delusional is a good characterization of him," said one of the officers handling the case. Here's hoping that everyone involved gets the psychiatric help/home alarm system they need. [E!]
Dr. Oz's wife, Ozma of Oz, has contracted West Nile virus. But she's fine. "She came to me complaining that her head was hurting," said Dr. Oz. "She couldn't get out of bed. I just gave her the vitamins we usually take. I gave her a little extra vitamin D. She slept a lot and over the course of a week she got better." Apparently she was too weak to heal herself by wishing on the Nome King's magic belt. Weird. [Radar]
No, totally, Penn Badgley is totally cool with ex-girlfriend Blake Lively getting married to Ryan Reynolds. In fact, he loves it! He can't get ENOUGH of the Lively/Reynolds nuptials! Are there commemorative plates? BADGLEY WILL TAKE THE SET.
"I'm happy for her," Badgley, 25, told Us Weekly exclusively at the Toronto International Film Festival on Monday. "Genuinely happy."
Badgley added that he was not invited to the wedding and, in fact, learned about it Sunday night "along with the rest of the world." Burn, bro. Burn. [Us]
Here is the first picture of Jessica Simpson's baby. It is wearing a bikini. [KatieCouric]
- "I came out in high school," says Anderson Cooper. So this whole gay thing, it's no big. [E!]
- "I need people to push me," says Kristen Stewart. [Extra]
- The Pet Shop Boys say they love Wand Erection. [ONTD]
- Jerry Hall says she still loves Mick Jagger. [Express]
- Krayzie Bone pleads not guilty to a DUI. [TMZ]
- Nick Cassavetes thinks incest is pretty kewl. [Bossip]
- Nicki Minaj says she's NOT a Republican, duuuuuuh. In fact, she and Barack are super tight bros. Minaj tweeted: " Ha! Thank you for understanding my creative humor & sarcasm Mr. President, the smart ones always do… *sends love & support." Gaaaahhh, buddy sitcom buddy sitcom buddy sitcom!!!!!!!!! [ContactMusic]
- Carrie Ann Inaba has broken off her engagement with this rando accountant. [Us]
- This week in O.J. trial news (timely!), Johnnie Cochran's widow is hella mad at Christopher Darden for alleging that Cochran tampered with the bloody glove. [Extra]