The book that Alicia Silverstone read in the 9th grade that said "'Tis a far, far better thing doing stuff for other people" clearly had an effect on her; she's long been a vegan PETA supporter, and now she's adding breastfeeding advocacy to her repertoire.
Silverstone announced "The Kind Mama Milk Share" on her blog, having been inspired by a friend unable to produce breast milk or find donor milk that was definitely safe for her baby. "If you have milk to share—post it! If you are in need of milk—post it! Think of all the babies we can help raise together!"
The post has already garnered tons of replies, both from women in need and women — often vegetarian, vegan, raw or gluten-free women, at that — willing to provide their breast milk. Whether this is more philanthropic than setting Ms. Geist up with Mr. Hall remains to be seen. [NYDN]
Paris Jackson's transfer from the UCLA medical center to a rehab facility in Utah has been rejected because the facility is worried about the paparazzi swarming. Which is ridiculous if the place is Cirque Lodge — and there is a good chance it is — because they have hosted Demi Moore, Lindsay Lohan, Kirsten Dunst and Mary Kate Olsen, among others. It was chosen by Debbie Rowe, who is unsatisfied with the other options, so the search continues.
It's not just a THEORY that Kaley Cuocco and Henry Cavill are BIG BANGING (sorry), because the two have apparently been dating for about a month and are "completely in lust wth each other." They have not gone public yet, but Cuocco tweeted a picture of herself staring adoringly up at a Man of Steel poster. Anyway. Big banging. [Us Weekly]
Pierce Brosnan's daughter Charlotte passed away at 42 from ovarian cancer, the same disease that his wife Cassandra Harris died of in 1991. ""She was surrounded by her husband Alex, children Isabella  and Lucas  and brothers Christopher and Sean." So, so sad. Fuck ovarian cancer. [People]
- Kyra Sedgwick chopped off her fingertip in a cooking accident and Kevin Bacon posted pictures. [Gossip Cop]
- For the grillionth time, Hugh Jackman is not gay, says Hugh Jackman. [Ninemsn]
- Michael Jordan tried to Space Jam it into MTV's Kennedy when she was a virgin. [TMZ]
- James Cromwell would totally play the Royal Gynecologist. [TMZ]
- McDonalds turned away Chief Keef because he only had hundys. [TMZ]
- Rihanna sang "Don't Speak" by No Doubt and "Sex On Fire" by Kings of Leon at a German karaoke bar, which to me seems like the perfect/only time to sing songs from Cabaret instead. [TMZ]
- Justin Bieber took a "mystery woman" back to his Vegas hotel. Yup, lots of "mysteries" about that. [Page Six]
- Yet another Teen Mom, Danielle Cunningham, admits to heroin and alcohol abuse. [Radar Online]
- Miley Cyrus and Ke$ha (or as old-school HTML platforms know her, "Ke ha") went to a strip club in Miami because of course they did. [Page Six]
- A girl from Breaking Amish broke even more Amish on the latest Maxim cover. [Us Weekly]
- Ryan Seacrest and the ghost of his frosted tips went yachting with a lady. [Us Weekly]
- And here is Lana Del Rey dressed to play a stripper in a music video. Or, as she'd put it, a "gangsta Nancy Sintra" stripper. [The Sun]
- Nicole Scherzinger and Lewis Hamilton split. [NYDN]
- Katie Couric hates the "lighter," gossipy direction that Katie is going in. [NYDN]
- Bruce Willis dresses like a dad. [Us Weekly]
- Lady Gaga sans makeup looking flawless. [Us Weekly]
- A dog threw up on Christie Brinkley. Run and tell that. [Us Weekly]
Image via Splash