Alec Baldwin played a couple of extremely powerful and gross creeps on SNL last night in a spoof of Fox’s The O’Reilly Factor, brought to you by dog cocaine.
“This is hard for me to discuss,” says Baldwin as Bill O’Reilly, “but I’ve also been in the news this week. Apparently several women have come forward and accused me of offering them exciting opportunities at Fox News.”
He proceeds to interview one of the more influential men who’s stood by him through the media storm, President Donald Trump, also played by Baldwin, of course.
And while we’re at it, SNL’s take on Kendall’s Pepsi ad is pretty good tool
Omarosa Manigault got married on Saturday to Jacksonville pastor John Allen Newman at Washington D.C.’s Trump International Hotel (the White House remains a separate entity, for now). The previous night, Manigault celebrated the impending union with colleagus, including Kellyanne Conway. Forces for evil get married too!
A fresh pixie for Zoë. Bella.
- Soulja Boy struck a deal in his felony gun case in which he agreed not to touch firearms or toy guns for a while. [TMZ]
- J. Lo and A-Rod’s feet smooched while watching a Yankees game. [Instagram]
- Britney Spears’ Piece of Me Vegas show will wrap in December. [Us Weekly]
- Frank Ocean released a teaser for another new song, “Biking.” [Complex]
- Taylor Swift successfully lobbied to give her Beverly Hills mansion landmark status and now you can see for yourself just how much it resembles a Martha Stewart catalogue. [Elle]
- Janet Jackson is reportedly separating from her third husband. [Us Weekly]
- Yeah, Rihanna, sure can. [Instagram]