According to "a source" and the keen eyeballs of intrepid web sleuths, Khloe Kardashian and Lamar Odom's tenuous relationship may be doomed. They've been living separately for weeks, thanks to Lamar's apparent substance abuse issues, and now Khloe has reportedly removed "Odom" from her social media profiles. Dun dun DUUUUNNN!!!
"She just doesn't know if she can work this out," says a Kardashian pal.
Another source in Kardashian's inner circle adds, "It doesn't seem like a reconciliation is any closer to happening. It's like the situation is just too far gone at this point for a split to be anything but unavoidable."
Regardless, friends say the reality star is not taking lightly any decisions about her future with Odom, 33. "Two years ago, Khloé thought they'd be married with two kids," says the pal. "There's still a lot of uncertainty."
And maybe even a flicker of hope. Although Kardashian has removed the surname "Odom" from her social networking profiles, on Wednesday she Tweeted: Promise me u'll always remember: u're braver than u believe. I am brave because of u. The love u gave made me brave. All we need is love#KKO.
I am legit bashful about how sad this makes me. [People]
Scarlett Johansson told Darren Aronofsky what she got on her SATs.
The "Don Jon" star sat down for a chat with director Darren Aronofsky for Interview magazine, and the question-and-answer format made her think of that long-ago exam.
She asked Aronofsky for her SAT score, and the director at first said he didn't remember. But Johansson recalled hers, from her days at New York's Professional Children's School.
" I think the way it worked when I took them was that they were out of 1,600, so maybe you'd get a 1,240 if you were a smarty-pants," she said. "I got a 1,080, which was pretty low. But that was probably because I didn't answer half of the math questions."
Aronofsky later confessed he did know his SAT score, which was 1,360. "You suck," said Johansson. "Damn it ... Now I feel like a big dummy with 1,080."
I wish it were socially acceptable for 31-year-old women to brag about their SAT scores, because I DID REALLY GOOD, YOU GUYS. SERIOUSLY, CAN I JUST HAVE THIS? IT IS MY ONE SKILL. [Today]
Demi Lovato said this fucking awesome thing:
"I don't have the body of a model or Barbie," the "Heart Attack" singer, who has previously revealed her struggle with bulimia, said. "My main thing about being in the spotlight with my fans is, I want to be real to them. I have my problem areas, but I'm happy in my skin right now. I'm not going to sacrifice my mental health to have the perfect body."
Cut "problem areas" and it's 100% perfect (girl, no part of you is a "problem"!). Is Demi Lovato the best? She seems like she's turning out to be the best. [E!]
- Lacey Chabert is on the cover of Maxim, lounging on a giant toaster strudel. [Extra]
- Ke$ha's butt. [E!]
- Karina Smirnoff's nipple. [Us]
- Rose McGowan says that her recent house fire was "my own damn fault." [TMZ]
- Nathan Fillion is going to guest star on an episode of Community, so commence dying. [Deadline]
- Ashley Greene was seen ambulating with a fellow who is not her husband. [JustJared]
- Alyson Hannigan and Alexis Denisof renewed their vows. [Us]
- Terry Richardson took a bunch of pictures of Miley Cyrus's mons pubis, and it's "shocking," I guess. Oops, wait, I spelled all of those words wrong. I meant to say: Shruggy Shruggerson shrugged a shrug of shrugs of Shruggy Shrug's shrug shrug, and it's "shruggy," I shrug. [BuzzFeed]