Like a Slinky commercial on 6000 mg of amphetamine, the topic of Meghan Markle wonderfully demonstrates that the gossip industry can work with just about anything. What is she up to now, five minutes ago, yesterday, sometime in 2006, whenever, wherever, at any given second? Today’s tidbits: in ~1994, she worked at a froyo store, she was a Baywatch fan at that time, she was a “suitcase girl” on Deal or No Deal in 2006, she and Harry will be visiting William and Kate for Christmas this month, and incredibly, Diana’s biographer is compiling all of this into a “tell-all.”
Kate and William and Charlotte and George, cast off into the ashpile of public interest, had a day out.
Mel B’s ex-gremlin Stephen Belafonte, who will be collecting nearly $15,000 from her every month for three years, continues to bring misery and is reportedly holding their six-year-old daughter in the US for Christmas, according to the Sun. The Spice Girls are talking about a reunion, and Stephen Belafonte will probably try to wreck it for everybody.
Ann Coulter, in her knee-jerk reaction to families:
“We singles live lives of quiet desperation and will die alone.”
She was referring to Marco Rubio’s desired expansion of the child tax credit which he made the GOP put in the Congressional tax plan (which has enough support now), but ever the blood runs cold.
- Jessica Chastain, who is fielding your suggestions for what she can do for you as President of Everyone, puts this little advice nugget in a tedious list of things she likes (birds, sunsets, baths): “If you think he’s cheating on you, he probably is.” Hmmmm? [Marie Claire, found by Celebitchy]
- Victoria’s Secret model Candice Swanepoel announces that she’s pregnant with her second child and managed to hide it on the runway less than a month ago. [Instagram]
- Approximately nothing happens in this video of Prince Harry and Barack Obama “sneak preview” (the camera people setting up for an interview), but I will gladly accept any reminder of this person. [the Sun]
- Leah Remini is going to do a feature on sex slave cult NXIVM which Smallville actress Allison Mack has allegedly been recruiting for. [US Weekly]
- Michael Kors and Jimmy Choo are going fur-free. [WWD]
- The SWIFT Life App appears to be tearing itself apart over partisan politics. And TAYLOR SWIFT IS THE ONE THING WE CAN AGREE ON. [Oh No They Didn’t]