On May Day, a Tuesday, Johnny Depp got sued for allegedly stealing wages from a couple of workers! And that’s just one of several complaints.
E! News confirmed that two of Johnny Depp’s former security guards filed court documents on Tuesday accusing the actor of wrongful termination, unpaid wages (including overtime wages), and unlawful business practices. The plaintiffs— Eugene Arreola and Miguel Sanchez—also claimed that they were forced on several occasions to “protect Defendant Depp from himself” on account of his “vices.”
The complaint reads in part:
“Often times Plantiffs were forced to protect Defendant Depp from himself and his vices while in public, becoming caretakers for him. An incident at a local nightclub involved Plantiffs alerting Depp of illegal substances visible on his face and person while preventing onlookers from seeing Depp’s condition.”
Real Housewives of Atlanta star Kim Zolciak’s daughter, Brielle Biermann, revealed on Twitter that her mother gets earlobe fillers to support the weight of her diamond earrings.
The treatment reportedly costs about $600 (per ear?). The procedure is a temporary fix, but the fillers reportedly dissolve less quickly in the ears than in, say, the lips, since they are a mostly stationary facial feature.
- Brooklyn Beckham is dating a musician named Lexi, not to be confused with the Playboy model he was spotted kissing a few weeks prior—her name is “Lexi.” [Us Weekly]
- Not like it’s any kind of newsflash, but the first family is so fucking greedy and cheap!! How about let’s see those tax returns next haha. [People]
- I’ve said the words “vagina pants” about 30 time in the last couple weeks, and now maybe, thanks to Janelle Monáe, they will become a mass-produced reality. [People]
- Tommy Hilfiger tried giving a woman a compliment, but unfortunately it was at the expense of lots of other women *sigh*. [TMZ]
- Now you know how the actor who played the fish man from The Shape of Water feels, Danny DeVito. [Page Six]
- Breaking: The Hill is lame as fuck. [Variety]