Did you hear? Thanks to Scandal and new novel "The First Affair," having sex with the president is totally having a moment right now. Fine, have your moment, Sex with the President — but if we're really going ahead with this trend in pop culture, I think we better fully commit to it.
That in mind, here are some titles I'd like to see:
1. Polk'd: Between the Sheets with America's 11th President
2. I Like Ike or Why Call It the Cold War When It Was All So Hot?
3. Taft Dat Ass
4. Buried in Bush: One Woman, Two Presidents
5. Lee Surrendered: a Sub, a Dom, & The Overland Campaign — Tales from the Clandestine Love Affair of Robert E. Lee and Ulysses S. Grant
6. Hot in Grover Cleveland
7. Turning Down The President: I Was the One Woman Who Didn't Sleep with JFK — Oops, I Accidentally Slept with Him While Writing This Sentence; Never Mind
8. The Nude Deal: Stripping Down with Franklin D. Roosevelt
9. BJs with LBJ
10. Getting Slick with Tricky Dick
11. Founding Father: Working Out My Daddy Issues One President at a Time (Copyright 1809)
12. Rutherford Some Sugar On Me
13. Hey Thomas Jefferson, Stop Having Sex with Your Slaves and Also Stop Having Slaves
14. Drugs, Sex and Barack 'n' Roll
15. Warren G.'s Hard On
Apologies to the lovers of American history who I've offended with this list. I promise to make amends in my upcoming novel Lovers of American History or Why You Wish History Was a Human Being So That You Could Have Sex with It.