For your latest installment of the Troubled Hollywood Families Variety Programme, Rumer, Scout and Tallulah (23, 20 and 18 respectively) have cut off all ties from their mom Demi Moore, whose emotional breakdowns in the wake of her split with Ashton Kutcher became too overwhelming for the kids to handle. Since Moore…
- Remember when Nicole Richie was on The Simple Life? She's planning on returning to primetime TV — this time in a scripted comedy.
• The British Ad Standards Authority have decided to go ahead and give this ad for Lars von Trier's new film Antichrist a pass because even though it shows a little naked ass, they don't find it particularly arousing. •
- In an exclusive interview with Glamour, Rihanna discusses the year she's had: "I went to sleep as Rihanna and woke up as Britney Spears." She also talks about the picture released by cops:
- Has Lindsay Lohan turned over a new leaf? She says she's "going to India soon, before Thanksgiving hopefully," to film a BBC documentary on the trafficking of women and children.
- According to this report, Mischa Barton was taken from her home last week because she was so high on coke friends were afraid she was going to kill herself. [NY Post]
- Jesus Luz went on a Brazilian TV program, Fantastico, and said of Madonna: "She is my friend, only my friend." Hmm. Wow. Okay. He also said:
[New York, November 4. Image via Splash.]
While the actual competition and voting aspect of American Idol isn't really our steez, we can't help but love the auditions in the beginning. It's so representative of the freak show that is the American Dream — the quest for (often) talentless fame. Case in point: Alexis Cohen. The Pennsylvania native, who likens…
- Helena Bonham Carter popped! The actress gave birth to a daughter in London late Saturday. Carter and her Sweeney Todd director beau Tim Burton already have a 4-year-old son, Billy. [People]
- Five years after its premiere, Celine Dion's long-running show in Las Vegas is over. But her heart will go on! [People]