On Monday night, 5-foot 5-inch Valerie Bertinelli was watching Van Halen perform on Jimmy Kimmel Live! Behind her, 6-foot 1-inch Eric Stonestreet was taking a video of Van Halen performing on Jimmy Kimmel Live! Stonestreet, the taller of the two, said the following to Bertinelli, the shorter of the two.
Actresses Wendie Malick, Valerie Bertinelli, Betty White, and Jane Leeves attend the TV Land Sponsored breakfast during the 2013 Winter TCA Tour- Day 2 at Langham Hotel on January 5, 2013 in Pasadena, California. (Photo by Frederick M. Brown/Getty Images)
- A source claims that the cast of Jersey Shore is sick of dealing with Mike "The Situation" Sorrentino:
- Marc Jacobs and Lorenzo Martone? Officially splitsville. Tweeted Martone, "thanks for t notes. yes, i saw t press today. We are not together, haven't been in 2 months. And we will not comment on it. Sorry. We r fine. [Gawker]
- Sixteen-year-old Taylor Momsen is a rock star, dammit! Not a pop star:
The pitch for Hot In Cleveland? "Three fabulous L.A. women of a certain age" unexpectedly end up in Ohio. We get it: They're not spring chickens. So why did someone spend so much time airbrushing the ad?
- Star is reporting that the real reason Al and Tipper Gore are divorcing is that he's been having an affair with Laurie David, Larry David's ex-wife, for the past two years.
Newsweek's Raina Kelley, who turns 40 next week, writes, "I don't want to be 40, but, as my dad says, what's the alternative?" In these uncertain times. Kelley is looking to a "model for how to live life": Madonna.
Today is V-Day — Valerie Day, that is. And lucky Val inspires nothing if not love.
- Ashton Kutcher elaborately pranked CNN and Ted Turner:
- When Carrie Prejean said she was against gay marriage because "that's how I've been raised by my mother" she wasn't kidding. During her parents divorce, both parents hurled accusations of homosexuality at the other side.
- Before we tackle today's inevitable layoffs, liquidations and bankruptcies, look at David Beckham. Look at semi-naked David Beckham. In his very important new Emporio Armani ad. Why, good morning to you, Dave. [People]
Lisa Marie Presley is suing the Daily Mail for writing an article mocking her weight gain. She says the article "forced" her to announce her pregnancy." • Speaking of weight gain, Valerie Bertinelli said she embarked on her Jenny Craig journey because Victoria Principal implied she was chubby. "She asked point-blank…
- Victoria Beckham has been approached by Fox to host her own fashion reality TV show. Posh would travel around America — some small, "backwater" towns — finding style-challenged people, and giving them fashion make-overs. Geek to chic! [Marie Claire]
- Jake Gyllenhaal and Reese Witherspoon went to a play in New York on…
The Today Show had the reunited cast of late 70s sitcom One Day At A Time on this morning, and Matt Lauer made sure to ask all the hard-hitting questions. About halfway in, Lauer began questioning Mackenzie Phillips about her coke-fueled dismissal from the show, and wrapped things up by asking Pat Harrington, Jr.…
- Jennifer Lopez finally gave birth to her twins: She and Marc Anthony are the proud parents of a boy and a girl. The names have not yet been announced, but we're hoping they don't pick Jenny Jr. and Marc Jr. How about something like Luz and Libertad? [People]
- The 5-pound, 7-ounce girl arrived first, followed by her…