In today's Tweet Beat, Val Kilmer drops some great screenshots into the internet ether from his time filming The Island of Dr. Moreau, Joyce Carol Oates out-Joyce Carol Oates herself and Chelsea Peretti invents a new way to do your nails.
Just one week after chopping off all her hair and giving everyone — even straight dudes! Even my dad! — an arrhythmia, Beyoncé's back on the extensions. The Pixie has disappeared in favor of an asymmetrical blond Bobyoncé (with the help of extensions, obviously), which she wore out to dinner in Miami with Jay Z. He…
In today's Tweet Beat, Lady Gaga and Cher banter a bit, Karmin tries to hit on all three of the Jonas Brothers, and members of Bachelor nation remember Gia. Oh, and Val Kilmer posted about a thousand photos of himself dressed as Mark Twain.
It's on. folks. Betty White versus Val Kilmer. Mad Rose Nylund versus Madmartigan. In one corner, we've got BW, age 91 and weighing in at 91 lbs., and in the other we've got the 53-year-old Ice Man, weighing in at it's rude to speculate. This is the fight to end all fights! The feud to end all feuds! The adorable…
Katy Perry made her debut as a Saturday Night Live host last night, and it was a show filled with just as many actual celebrities as celebrity impressions. Perry was heavily featured—and there weren't nearly as many boob jokes as initially predicted—but Alec Baldwin, Matt Damon, Val Kilmer, and Darrell Hammond also…
- Reese Witherspoon announced today that she's engaged to Hollywood agent Jim Toth, but all is not well in Tinseltown; Rihanna and Matt Kemp have split because she's "over it."
- When Kristen Stewart's controversial rape analogy, which she apologized for, came up in an interview, Robert Pattinson launched into a rant, saying, "That whole system of Internet journalists, where no one is called to account, is almost entirely about hate..."
- In her interview with Rolling Stone, Lady Gaga says: "When I wake up in the morning, I feel just like any other insecure 24-year-old girl. Then I say, 'Bitch, you're Lady Gaga, you get up and walk the walk today.'"
- A source claims that Girls Gone Wild founder Joe Francis "physically attacked" two female employees, one of whom was "visibly pregnant," after he discovered that one of the employees was using her phone to talk to a media outlet:
- Seriously, Jennifer Aniston, what the hell are you doing? First you signed on for desperado babyfever flick The Baster, now you're doing a movie called Pumas. That's right: PUMAS. The plot:
- Etta James says when she was ripping Beyoncé about singing "At Last" for the President, "I didn't really mean anything…"
- Guy Richie will not fight ex-wife Madonna's plans to move their children to the United States, claiming that he would rather keep his children together than tear them apart with a nasty custody battle. [Mirror]
- Barneys Creative Director Simon Doonan and designer Jonathan Adler were wed yesterday at City Hall in San Francisco! This article states that they "sealed the union with a spirited sprint down the glorious grand staircase." Mr. Doonan wore a Liberty print shirt, Barneys Co-op jeans, a Prada V-neck and a Thom Browne…
- Britney Spears is furious at In Touch magazine and may even sue! Her "pal" Sam Lufti says the cover story stating that Brit's preggers is bullshit and "completely fake." But what does Brit have to say? And was she knocked up, but then had it "taken care of"? [Page Six]
- Oh, Brit texted Ryan Seacrest with the same…