Last night’s episode of Vanderpump Rules should be repurposed as some sort of PSA targeting young women who need to learn about the type of men they absolutely should not date. It was a rare moment of honesty for the show, then appropriately ruined with the shameless and exquisite self-absorption of the cast.
Monday night’s episode of Jeopardy! was one for the books, a modern day proof of “age before beauty,” in which middle-aged nice-looking man named Sean went head-to-head with a younger hottie named Tom. Sean may have won the prize, but Tom—well, Tom won America’s hearts.
Giovanni Ribisi, Giovanni Ribisi's moustache and model Agyness Deyn have apparently been dating on the sly for months and quietly married in Los Angeles this weekend. As recently as March, Deyn told press "I'm all alone. There has been no man in my life for several months now and although it would be nice to have a…
Today in Tweet Beat, Mariah Carey averts stage disaster by extinguishing electrical fire, Yoko Ono gets introspective, and Pamela Anderson dumps out her purse.
- The Olsen twins are launching a new juniors' collection for JC Penney, home of the brands Kimora Lee Simmons, Bisou Bisou, and Charlotte Ronson. It'll be called Olsenboye and is expected in stores this spring. [The Cut]
- Rihanna was in Hollywood earlier this week, then she went to New York, got in a fender bender, and had someone else deal with the accident while she drove away in another car. Now?
- What kind of fuckery is this? Amy Winehouse borrowed some designer dresses. When she returned them, they were splattered with vomit. [Mirror]
- Some of the puke-stained dresses had developed furry mold on them. [Hey, I'm eating breakfast, lady! - Ed.] [CelebNewsWire]
- Meanwhile, Amy is trying to launch the singing career…
- Project Runway's Tim Gunn used to stutter. Plus, he's single, not totally rich (he still rents!), and blushes like a girl. [NYTimes]
- CoverGirl goes hippie: Drew Barrymore tapped as $1-2 million face of makeup line, releases obligatory ass-kissing statement. [WWD]
- Paris Hilton creates own line of clothes, promises to…