Not one week ago, Jezebel’s own Kate Dries laid out a very solid argument for why Lip Sync Battle should not be a show. “Hypocrisy!” you scream. “Then why is Jim Halpert doing a marionette dance at the top of this post?!”
American weddings are endless one-upmanship. "Your signature cocktail and macaroons sound simply darling, but now you absolutely must have a terrarium for every guest!" — every bridal mag ever. The new hotness: wedding photography via drone.
Amanda Seyfried is spreadin' gospel about the way (some) people's vaginas and hearts fall in love, e.g. no matter what Hollywood rom-coms say, the My Best Friend's Wedding theorem doesn't generally play out in real life.
So THIS is The Best, Inc.: Amy Poehler has oh-so-quietly been dating fellow comedian Nick Kroll of The League and Best Week Ever. The two nommed on food at a restaurant on Sunset Boulevard, and "sources" (a busboy? a napkin ring? O'Brien from Downton Abbey?!?! WHO ARE THESE PEOPLE) say that it wasn't the first date…
This is actually what Gen. Kurtz is referring to when he cries "The horror, the horror!" at the end of Heart Of Darkness: the exploits of the Klardashiarns take a bizarre turn on the upcoming episode of Kourtney and Kim Take Miami when Kourtney Kardashian dribbles some fresh breast milk onto Kim Kardashian's…
Dear Tina Turner,
Everyone knows that at Fashion Week, half the action's off-runway in the front row. And in Milan, that's doubly true.
Ranging from trashy to tragic to triumphant, the biographies and memoirs in this compilation not only tell the stories of the women who've helped define "celebrity" in the past 100 years, but also provide some pretty entertaining bathroom reads.
- Britney is so freaked out about her world tour, she's been having panic attacks. A source says:
- Kelly Osbourne checked into Oregon's Hazelden Alcohol and Drug rehabilitation center on Wednesday. Her mom, Sharon Osbourne, says:
- Okay, so they're saying Beyoncé had a little armpit hair at the Cadillac Records premiere. 1) Who cares? 2) Can you even see it? [Mirror]
- A reader points out you can barely see Beyoncé's pit hair in Perez's pictures, though on TMZ, her pits seem especially hirsute. Photoshop of horrors? [Perez Hilton, TMZ]
- Surely when…
- Lauren Conrad is On The Move, Azlan-style. After a prolonged period of alleged laziness, Conrad is promoting her eponymous clothing line all over our fifty states. [Yahoo]
- According to this Sun columnist's "hunch," Kate Moss is pregnant. Take that for what it's worth. [The Sun]
- According to model Niki Taylor — and her…