- Britney Spears' conservatorship should end sometime in the next three months.
- Katy Perry and Russell Brand "fight and make-up constantly," says a source.
If a man cries, he fears it will earn him ridicule—unless it's for a film role, in which case it could earn him an Academy Award. Here's a thorough supercut of boys who do cry. Ready your tissues.
- January Jones claims she crashed into three parked cars last night because paparazzi were chasing her, but witnesses say she was alone — and smelled of alcohol. Also, in a bizarre twist, January called Bobby Flay to the scene.
- Britney Spears's comeback includes a stop at NBC’s Rockefeller Center Christmas Tree Lighting Ceremony on December 3. Will she perform? Will she push the button and light the tree? Will she ice skate? So many questions. [MSNBC]
- Wait a minute: In this report, Britney says her new life sucks! "There’s no excitement,…
- If you weren't already aware, voter turnout is really high. That's led to some scattered problems, which will be chronicled after the jump. [Washington Post]
- In the mean time, the fucking Supreme Court heard the fucking case about fucking swearing on fucking TV. They didn't say "fuck" once, so I felt like someone had…
A pair of New Jersey inmates took a page from
The Shawshank Redemption and burrowed escape routes through prison walls, hiding the holes under posters of bikini-clad babes. Jose Espinosa and Otis Blunt broke out of the Union County jail by squeezing through the openings they made, jumping onto a rooftop, and then…