Rebel Wilson and Melissa McCarthy have decided not to change for Hollywood. According to a report, the two have formed a pact: Stay large and in charge.
Tila Tequila, perhaps best known as the most popular artist on Myspace (according to page views) circa April 2006, and whose occupation is listed as "Glamour model" on Wikipedia, and probably most relevantly, who we all thought would fade into rightful obscurity following the cancellation of A Shot at Love with Tila…
Miley Cyrus overshared to Elle UK about not wanting to do any more oversharing. No, sir. "We [herself and Liam Hemsworth] were too nice to the world and gave them too much insight—into my life and my puppies and my house–-and I just don't feel they get that privilege any more. Like on my Twitter, I'm much more... not…
At the launch party for Chris Brown's new impenetrably titled website "Breezy's Qubeey" (didn't google it, not going to, yell at me if you want), Brown and Rihanna snuggled upon multiple couches, spoke with their heads "close together," and sometimes even let each other sip from their alcoholic drinks—which, according…
English tabloid editors have tipped their bowler hats at their US counterparts by printing some of the best erotic fan fiction we've seen for some time – a breathless blow-by-blow account of Prince Harry's plan to woo Katy Perry by pushing to have her play at the Queen's Diamond Jubilee. "Harry has a double reason for…
Kristen Stewart was allegedly "grossed out" by people who have compared her (physically) to Casey Anthony:
On the latest episode of Zach Galifianakis' Funny or Die talk show Between Two Ferns, he interviews reality star Tila Tequila about her love life, working with Adam Sandler, and which state she thinks is the is most expendable. It's a pretty great conversation, until some washed up Friends actress shows up to plug…
- We now know why Mariah Carey was playing coy about the sex of her baby (aside from the fact that it's none of our business). She's announced she's having a boy and a girl.
- An upcoming book, Low Down Dirty Shame, alleges that Rihanna likes sexytimes with women.
- Miley Cyrus's bong hit video was not a commercial. But. Because people are stupid, sales of salvia have increased since Friday, with customers specifically asking for "the stuff Miley was smoking."
- In an upcoming MTV documentary about her, Nicki Minaj discusses how The Showbiz's double-standardism discourages women artists from being more assertive. "When I am assertive, I'm a bitch," she says. "When a man is assertive, he's a boss."
- Following an investigation sparked by footage from Teen Mom, Amber Portwood has been charged with two felony counts and one misdemeanor for allegedly beating her boyfriend Gary Shirley in front of their daughter.
- Oh here we go: Before he lost his shit at the Plaza and was taken to the hospital, Charlie Sheen was "naked" and "with cocaine all over his face" in a restaurant bathroom. Cute.
- Miley Cyrus' parents, Billy Ray and Tish Cyrus, have announced that they're divorcing after 17 years of marriage. They said in a statement, "We are trying to work through some personal matters. We appreciate your thoughts and prayers."
Tila Tequila has become famous through the strategic display of her culturally-idealized face and body. A quick Google image search reveals as much.