Perhaps you've heard, but things ain't going so great for Russia at the moment. The ruble is faceplanting, which means the cost of basic goods are skyrocketing. And, too, the cost of not-so-basic goods like high-end jewelry, which Russians are racing to purchase before prices jump yet again.
The cast of The Amazing Spider-Man 2 did a Q&A for kids this week, and star Andrew Garfield got a healthy dose of side-eye from Emma Stone when he answered the question of how Spider-Man got his suit in a particularly smarmy way.
The Social Security Administration has released its annual list of the most popular names, and the number ones — Jacob and Sophia — are the same as last year. But beyond the top ten, many of the names for girls growing in popularity invoke strength and courage instead of delicacy. Case in point: Arya — as in the…
NEW YORK, NY - FEBRUARY 16: Stylist Rachel Zoe attends Rachel Zoe unveiling of iconic Tiffany & Co. Fifth Avenue flagship store window collaboration at Tiffany & Co. on February 16, 2012 in New York City. (Photo by Neilson Barnard/Getty Images for Tiffany & Co.)
Tiffany & Co. has started a new campaign, which includes a new website, What Makes Love True, and a short film called Will You Marry Me, "presented" by Edward Burns. It's an incredibly charming clip, very romantic and very well done. One could almost forget that it's all part of a carefully orchestrated plot to…
- An upcoming book, Low Down Dirty Shame, alleges that Rihanna likes sexytimes with women.
In this week's compilation of pop culture crap, Tiffany talks about how cool it was to have a latent homosexual (Jonathan Knight) as a boyfriend, Cameron Diaz bought weed from Snoop Dogg in high school, and watch some interspecies love.
- TheGloss's Jennifer Wright: "I genuinely believe that one day Tavi will be the editor of Vogue." [NYPost]
- A source claims that the cast of Jersey Shore is sick of dealing with Mike "The Situation" Sorrentino:
It's fairly obvious that the Tiffany & Co. Engagement Ring Finder was invented for women. After all, the goal of all unmarried ladies is to have a hunk of diamond on that special finger — and quick! But it's strange:
It's time for another installment of Pot Psychology, the biweekly "advice" column in which we attempt to solve everyone's problems with an herbal remedy.
This event was actually called "a cocktail party honoring two greats at their game hosted by InStyle and Tiffany & Co. at the Cooper Square Hotel - Penthouse." The greats were Maria Sharapova and Frank Gehry. (He didn't show.)
- Lagerfeld talks recession: “This... crisis is like a big spring housecleaning — both moral and physical... Bling is over. Red carpetry covered with rhinestones is out. I call it ‘the new modesty.’” [NY Times]
- Rihanna has been made the face of Gucci's new UNICEF campaign. Gucci's creative director, Frida Giannini, chose the pop star and founder of the Believe Foundation after seeing her perform at a UNICEF fundraiser in February. "When we decided to dedicate a full ad campaign, more than just creating products, to really…
Do you spend a lot of time thinking about the Gross Domestic Product? You might be tempted to say "no," and scroll down hoping for the next picture of Shiloh Jolie-PItt, but the fact is that you will probably vote in November, and probably for the candidate you most trust to stave off this "recession" and the…
- Donatella Versace's on the prowl: "I am looking for The One to take over the Versace brand." How Carrie Bradshaw of her? Anyway, the front-runner right now seems to be English designer Christopher Kane: ""Christopher is my favorite designer. He and Tammy remind me so much of me and Gianni - brother and sister,…