President Barack Obama sparked outrage across America yesterday, when he interrupted one of the nation's most sacred and stoic traditions—watching The Price is Right in the middle of the day. »
Is there anything better than an unadulterated show of enthusiasm? They're so rare these days! It seems like the only places you can actually catch a genuine show of happy exictement is among dogs at the dog park, when hanging out with little kids or when watching The Price Is Right. »
As mentioned earlier in Dirt Bag: After many decades of women weaving stately paths between consumer goods of varying value, The Price Is Right will now hire a male model to wave his arms in front of a NEW CAR!!! and smile hard enough to beguile contestants into believing that the car is worth way more than it… »
Kristen Stewart has been dropped from the Snow White and the Huntsman sequel after Rupert Sanders' wife Liberty Ross made it clear that Sanders would not be working with her again if he had any interest in Gorilla Gluing the shattered Chia pet of their marriage back together. »
Former Price Is Right model Lanisha Cole is suing the show's producers, alleging that they discriminated against and harassed her when one of them began dating another model. Part of the harassment: screaming at her while she was topless. »
More evidence of Speidi nuptial fakery comes to light! And for some baffling reason, the AP is reporting on it as if it were actual news. »
- Only a few more days until the election, and Barack Obama is doing us a solid by appearing with two of our favorites: Rachel Maddow and Jon Stewart.
- You know who is so not our favorite? Former Ms. editor turned turned Palin proponent Elaine Lafferty.
- John McCain is also on our shit list for his female-unfriendly… »
- Aw! Eva Mendes says it's easy to get all "critical" of yourself when you're on the red carpet but that she doesn't let herself "fall into that" — but that's she also "thankful" for her "nice physique"! Pretty sad if this counts as having positive body image nowadays. [People]
- In poor England it's all water, water… »