We just got an email from a PR agency, pushing Iman's clothing line, which included two images of the supermodel: One was an unretouched screen shot. The other? We'll classify it as a Photoshop Of Horrors.
Last night, a new season of The Fashion Show aired on Bravo. They've gotten rid of the inexplicably cast Kelly Rowland and replaced her with another black lady — one who actually moves in high-fashion circles — Iman.I'd be lying if I said I didn't get sucked into the drama and snottiness, but if I continue to…
- Miranda Kerr was photographed nude at six and a half months pregnant by Patrick Demarchelier. She told W magazine she realized she was knocked up the day she shot her Jil Sander campaign. Full pic below. [Fashionologie]
- Gwyneth Paltrow's clothing line with Zoetees is hitting stores this month. The collection includes tee shirts, studded tank tops, and a grey oversized blazer — fine basics, but there's no indication why the line should start at £100. [Elle UK]
Unimpressed with the premiere episode of The Fashion Show, we stopped watching. But a few readers emailed us about last night's episode, in which the designers had to create outfits for "real women," and failed. So we checked it out.
Last night Bravo premiered The Fashion Show, and even the hosts of the series hated what they saw.In any case, the big challenge was to create a "must have item" that can be worn five different ways — and the 5 looks, using that item. The designers were split into three teams: One made a cute bolero jacket; one…
- Says totally important designer Alaïa, whose designs Nuclear Wintour snubbed in the Met exhibit, "she behaves like a dictator and everyone is terrified of her...but I'm not scared of her or anyone." BURN! [WWD]
- Kohl's seems to think a Lauren Conrad fashion line will be a winner. And we had been so joyful when it seemed the Lauren Conrad Collection was taking a permanent vacation! [NY Times]
- Lauren Conrad is On The Move, Azlan-style. After a prolonged period of alleged laziness, Conrad is promoting her eponymous clothing line all over our fifty states. [Yahoo]
- According to this Sun columnist's "hunch," Kate Moss is pregnant. Take that for what it's worth. [The Sun]
- According to model Niki Taylor — and her…